1973 challenger 440

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is chesapeake,and how bad was the rust in lowers? thanks[/QUOTE
Its in southeast Virginia. Near the coast. Quarters aren't terrible, bubbling under the paint near the rocker panels. Kevin will better answer your questions, he's had the car for a while !

I don't know why people think the 73 and 74 challengers are worth so much
So don't buy it .... The car is far from stock, he has much more in it than he's asking.

I am an Abody fan but even the simplest e body is usually worth more then a nice Abody and this car is far from simple. I wish I hadn't passed up all the cool 72 up Mopars that crossed my path back in the late 80s early 90s because I falsely beleived there was something magical about hemis not being an option anymore, like I was ever going to be able to afford a hemi car anyway. We actually parted a 72 400 roadrunner for my 71 318 sebring in 1983.

thanks 65-440, i called lastnight and talked to him, seems like a nice car other than little rust, said it was a beast just dont know if thats what i need for my wife. LOL!

thanks 65-440, i called lastnight and talked to him, seems like a nice car other than little rust, said it was a beast just dont know if thats what i need for my wife. LOL!

Very nice guy, and i will say he doesnt buy cheap parts ! That car is full of quality stuff. Dont know about being a beast, he never drives it anymore so im sure when he gets the chance to it feels like a rocket !!! ... I personally know the engine/trans builder. Same machine shop that did my engine/trans in my coronet, very good work .... hopefully somebody will be able to enjoy the car !

Kevin still has the car, think he just did a price reduction .... he is moving in 4 weeks, car must go !!

That car look so much like mine I had.
Mine had as 416 stocker small block, hemi orange, black vinyl, hood stripe, TTI exhaust etc...
I sold mine for 16K (cnd) and it didn't take long! Less then two weeks.

DSCF0046.jpg

That car look so much like mine I had.
Mine had as 416 stocker small block, hemi orange, black vinyl, hood stripe, TTI exhaust etc...
I sold mine for 16K (cnd) and it didn't take long! Less then two weeks.

very nice ! guess its just bad timing, im sure it will sell but maybe not before he moves ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back