1973 Dart Sport 340 production numbers

-

pmccloud

Reaction score
I am trying to find some info on the production numbers for the 1973 Dart Sport 340 for my uncle who just bought one.

I have found that there were 11,315 made, but does anyone have info on how many came with a 4 speed? Any info on other options would be appreciated to. He is wondering how many came with the 4 speed and the fold down rear seats.

Thanks

Dart Sport production numbers for 1973 with 340 engine were 11,315 approximately 1/3 of the production had the fold down rear seat and sunroof. Not sure about 4 spd, but I would say 25-45% were manual trans.

According to Galen there where 1099 4-speed 73 Dart Sport 340's built and 1004 3-speed manual 73 Dart Sport 340's built as well so not all 340 stick cars where 4-speeds from the factory. He may know how many where fold down you would need to contact him

I am trying to find some info on the production numbers for the 1973 Dart Sport 340 for my uncle who just bought one.

I have found that there were 11,315 made, but does anyone have info on how many came with a 4 speed? Any info on other options would be appreciated to. He is wondering how many came with the 4 speed and the fold down rear seats.

Thanks

I had one that 4 speed, power steering , a/c fold down rear seat, sun roof and electric rear window defogger. I was told it was pretty rare after I sold it. FE5 Red with white interior and half whit vinyl roof. Not sure if the Guy I sold it to ever restored it. It looked just like the car on 1973 brochure. Maybe some on here knows Tom Reese from PA he bought the car from me back in 2007 or so

Hey, I got one of these! I have the Galen books at home, ill photo copy the page for you.
:burnout:

-
Back