[FOR SALE] 1973 Dart Swinger Muscle Car Build (crashed front clip)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazares81

"Mopar: You're either with us, or behind us!"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger. This car has many upgrades and aftermarket parts. Did a 360 small block swap with a 727 transmission. I have receipts for mostly everything and pictures. Engine is streetrod typical build up. 9.5:1 compression, hyperutectic pistons, stock crank rehoned and balanced, has an ISKY 280 mega cam, and double roller timing chain.Found an old set of J heads local here in so cal and had a three angle valve job performed. Installed bigger 2.02 ex valves 1.8 intake valves, new comp springs and lifters with comp roller rockers on top.Engine has a mopar timing cover, milodon 8qt pan with hi pressure sump, and baffle kit for autocross, edelbrock high flow water pump, 100amp march alternator, a1 cardone p/s pump, all set up with march performed pulley and belt system. I was going for HP and performance so no A/C or heater were reinstalled into this vehicle. Intake is an edelbrock RPM air gap manifold with a customer holley 650CFM double pumper track carb (carb is literally brand new only 2 days of driving with it $1000 i paid for it :-(. TTI shorty headers installed. It's set up with an eletronic fuel pump right now. Can easily be swapped back to mechanical (i have an edelbrock high flow mechanical i give you) Transmission is a stock 727 housing with a stage 2 shift kit installed, and few goodies from TCI transmissions (3200 stall comp converter) (steel plate kit)(deep cooling pan)(Lokar dipstick tube). Custom driveshaft was made in sun valley by winco industries. Rear end is Mosser 8 3/4 custom axle housing and suregrip 3.91 posi unit. I had it made to run between an 8.5 wide wheel and 9.5 rear wheel. and to compensate I offset the Hotchkis spring kit inward by approx 2 inches. Also running a caltracs system on rear setup. New gas tank. Bilstein shocks. Front suspension includes (but left front is damaged) QA1 tubular subframe(forsure broken) QA1 upper and lower tubular arms. 1.02 firmfeel torsion bars, bilstein shocks, front and rear hotchkis sway bar kits, hotchkis tie rod kit in front, moog idler and pitman arm. Gear box is a firm feel stage three rebuilt OE box. schumacher custom lock mounts on motor. and energy poly mount for transmission. Some other things on this vehicle are new painless wiring harness and fuse box system, rewired front to rear, dynamatted front to rear from firewall to trunk, custom modified and reinforced firewall. Flaving river steering colum, Power shifter, bucket seats, 5 point harnesses, Aftermarket 17 musclecar wheels, Wilwood power brake booster and master cylinder with proportioning valve kit, and front and rear wilwood disc brake kit complete with hoses. Lokar aluminum pedal kit, Lokar kitdown linkage kit. MSD ignition with MSD distributor, Autometer carbon dash cluster kit, hotckis strut rods
I got this car running again sept 2016 and has aprrox 1000 miles on rebuilt motor, trans, rear diff, and chasis like this. Was crashed in march 2017.
ASKING FOR $8500 OBO FOR COMPLETE CAR ONLY! Located in Los Angeles, CA. And would need to be towed is not drivable in current condition.This would be an amazing parts car. Or car to repair with a front clip and get it going again. I am not interested currently in parting it out on my time. I would like to make one transaction and sell the vehicle as is. It currently is on California planned non operation and has a salvaged title at this point

20160426_194351.jpg

20170306_144105.jpg

20170306_141840.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Last edited:
Any pictures of damage to suspension area at left front? Will it roll onto a trailer or will it need to be dragged up?

thanks Ian

Will post pics later today need to jack it up and take some underneath, and no it will need to be dragged, transmission cooler lines broken and transmission has no fluid in it, motor starts and runs, and if we pour in 10qts of trans oil it will move or engage until it leaks out again lol

Sorry I've been sick with pneumonia. Just barely getting back to life. Ill jack the car up and post some more pics today.
Anyone interested at all? price can be negotiated

Anyone interested prices negotiable?
Greats donor parts car for any a body
Have a lot of money into this I'm sure you guys can see that, just trying to get rid of it at this point

Anyone interested prices negotiable?
Greats donor parts car for any a body
Have a lot of money into this I'm sure you guys can see that, just trying to get rid of it at this point
would you consider doing a part out?

would you consider doing a part out?
I would prefer not to at this point. I'm attempting to get rid of it as a whole in one transaction. Too much time and effort needed to part it out plus space to store the car like that

anyone interested? I have a number of offers from 4-5k, honestly I know it's crashed but the rear end and motor are worth more than that. The lowest I can go is 7000 flat, any serious offers or buyers please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back