-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkirby7226

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New Mexico Dart Sport, clean, clean, clean. Needs restoration, factory black (previous owner put applied red paint job), 340 4bbl, 727 auto trans, factory a/c, original engine and transmission. Not running, was brought North from New Mexico by my father in 2003 and has been kept in a clean dry garage since. Car is packed with parts that will go to its new home. Asking price $6,000.00. I'm sure there will be more questions than I can think to answer in this posting, please feel free to ask.

Dart Sport Driver Side.jpg

Dart Sport Passenger Front.jpg

Dart Sport Passenger.jpg

Dart Sport Rear.jpg

2022db45-6bbb-4e42-a8c2-f0dfe489a5c5.jpg

485481ac-babe-421b-b538-89485b01214d.jpg

acec26a8-5037-440c-a2b7-7e03830c6f16.jpg

Dart Sport Engine.jpg

image1.JPG

Build Sheet 73 Dart.jpg

What can you tell me about the body ? Is it rust free ? Has it had anybody work do on it. You say it doesn't run do you know what is wrong with it ? Thanks,Derek

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you get back with me ASAP! Thanks.

Sorry Derek due to travel and Holiday Weekend I've been slow to respond. The body and undercarriage is in very good condition as would be expected from a car brought North from New Mexico. There are a some small dings and dents that would need some bumping by a body guy but they are in areas accessible from behind such as the roof, rear pan between the tail lights and high on the rear quarter. I really don't know much about the engine and why it isn't running but it appears the head on the drivers side was replaced and by the parts in the car someone had full intentions of getting it running again.

Can you send me a picture of the Fender Tag ? What are the front frame rails like and rear quarters ? What's your best price ? How far are you from Speedway,IN ? I can be reached [NO emails or phone #s please] Thanks,Derek

Can you send me a picture of the Fender Tag ? What are the front frame rails like and rear quarters ? What's your best price ? How far are you from Speedway,IN ? I can be reached at [Edited by Staff] Thanks,Derek
Derek-

I'm about 300 miles from Speedway Indiana or 4.5 hours. I will shoot you s picture of the fender tag. The front frame rails and quarters are solid on the car.

Fender tag per your request.
image.jpeg
Can you send me a picture of the Fender Tag ? What are the front frame rails like and rear quarters ? What's your best price ? How far are you from Speedway,IN ? I can be reached at [Edited by Staff] Thanks,Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back