-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semeincha

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All, I am selling my 1973 Dodge Dart Project. I never really got off the ground with it due to other cars I am working on. I purchased this car because it was a sweet deal for a very solid car.
THis car was originally a 318 autmatic vehicle. When I purchased it the owner had converted it to a 360 4 speed car. The tunnel is welded in perfectly. Pedals are in and wasrunning. I have since purchased a 360 for it casting date matching the vehicle. I also purchased a A833 4 speed for it. '65 Vintage cast Iron unit. Bell housing also. I purchased new Front and rear side marker lights for it and New Door handles. I also purchased a Dual Snorkel scoop for it and Brnad new Hood Hinges. The Interior is black. Black buckets and NO fold down rear seat. I have show chromed the front bumber. Brackets are all nicely painted. Engine compartment is clean and painted, degreased. I installed 4 Mopar steel ralley wheels and had them blasted and painted. New tires up front and some MT SS 60's in rear. Has an 8 1/4 rear end sure-grip (posi). Drive shaft included. Car is solid steel and i mean no rust anywhere and needs a few hrs more on body not much. Wheel wells are excellent car is in great shape. All I want is what i have invested in it with all the parts I have purchased and not a penny more. Just trying to recover my investment. My asking price is $3,600 dollars are cash buyers that want to save a couple hundred i will consider. If ya want to stick me up without a gun and steal it. I can do $2,000 and I put the steel rims on it and keep all the parts I purchased. I will u[pload more pictures as I get them together!

Sorry fellas Just getting the initial post up...
This vehicle is located in Kenosha Wisconsin.
Pictures being uploaded to photobucket at this time...Please stand by:
73dart.jpg

73dart2.jpg

73dart5.jpg

73dart1.jpg

KP028.jpg

KP029.jpg

KP030.jpg

KP031.jpg

KP033.jpg

KP034.jpg

d008.jpg

d009.jpg

d010.jpg

d011.jpg

d013.jpg

d014.jpg

MORE PICTURES TONIGHT

So kinda confused. What state is the car in now? roller? interior back together?

Why Confused, Kenosha Wisconsin 50 miles north of Chicago.

Roller.... interior seats in it..Not bolted in..rear seats there also. i'll have interior shots up soon. Im too busy as a restaurant owner to visit the vehicle. But I may have some shots in my computer at home. As I find them I'll load them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back