-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrashard340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is my first post in a long, long time. I'm moving on from this Duster. It's just sitting in my garage and taking up space. I just simply do not have the time or resources anymore. I have had the car since 2005. I haven't driven it or started it since 2010. So buyer will need to bring a trailer. Here are the specs...

1973 Plymouth Duster 340
-Sunroof (Mopar Muscle claims only 40 Duster 340 sunroof cars made in 1973)
-GK6 Autumn Bronze Metallic
-Numbers matching engine AND 727 transmission (I verified this myself...the numbers are stamped near the pan rail and transmission). Engine still turns, just checked tonight.
-Factory console
-American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels
-Edelbrock Performer RPM intake and Edelbrock 600 CFM Carb (I will include original cast iron intake and Thermoquad)
-Fender tag present along with vin plates in the dash and door jamb. All numbers match. No broadcast sheet.

From what I can tell, the engine and transmission have never been rebuilt. Odometer stopped working around 86k. It has no more than 500 miles since I bought the car. The car has been repainted a while back, but there are issues. The drip rails will need work (rust) and there is bubbling on a small section of the decklid (corner). Otherwise, the rest of the body/floor pans are solid. The seats and carpet are done. The headliner needs work and the sunroof doesn't work. It has been kept in my garage and out of the rain since I bought it.

Car is in Bay Area, CA
$8,000
Price is arbitrary (but required per forum rules) and negotiable to the right buyer on FABO. I would like to see it go to someone who will make something of it. I have posted it here first and offering it up to A-body fanatics first. I will add it to Ebay, Craigslist, etc in a week or two. Buyer arranges pick up.

PM me with questions or to exchange personal info. Ask me anything about the car. I can take photos of whatever you want.

BR

Attachments

• duster011706 001_editedresize.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 790
  • duster011706 002 resize.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 766
  • duster053106 006resize.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 724
Fender Tag info (Admin, sorry for inadvertent thread bump)

VS29:
Plymouth Valiant,Duster
Special
2 Door Sports Hardtop

H3B: 340 240HP(net) 1-4BBL 8 CYL
Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA

148347: Sequence number

E55: 340 cid 4 barrel V8 275hp
D34: Light Duty Automatic Transmission
GK6: Bronze Poly Exterior Color
C6X9: Trim - Charger, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Black
000: Full Door Panels
915: Build Date: September 15
156361: Order number

GK6: Bronze Poly Top Color
U: USA Specifications
B41: Front Disc Brakes w/Standard 10in RR Drum
C16: Console w/Woodgrain Panel
C56: Bucket Seats
G36: OS Dual Racing Mirrors

J52: Inside Hood Release
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M52: man sun rf/w vyn top
N41: Dual Exhaust
N42: Chrome Exhaust Tips
N76: Coolant Recovery System

N295: Unknown
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
V6X: Longitudinal Stripes, Black
V8X: Tranverse Stripes, Black
25: Unknown

I suspect N295 code may have something to do with CA emissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back