-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaharshs

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling the 8.25 axle from my 1973 plymouth duster. It has 3.21 open gears. It has brakes and the parking brake cables still attached. You can have the old leaf springs if you want them, but I'm sure they are worn out. Also I have the shock/axle brackets which I will sell separately or with the axle. $100 for the axle which worked perfect before I took it out. Shoot me an offer the the mounting pads. I live in the suisun city california and can possibly deliver for gas money if in a reasonable distance from my house.

Kyle

Attachments

• DSC02751.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 980
I am in California and I am VERY interested, How much shipped to 93907 or do you ever go to the Monterey Santa Cruz area?
My 73 Duster is crying for this ! so let me know
thank you
Bruce B.

I do go down to santa cruz every once in a while but I use my car. Your zip is a 141 miles from my zip code 94585. It is a little to far to drive my big lifted truck. You would have to check on shipping, but I will put it on a pallet and deliver to a local freight drop off near 94585.

Is the rear end sold? Do you know if it will fit on a 73 Dart Sport? Right now it has an 8 3/4 that is geared way to low. My son needs to drive on freeways. Let me know, thanks

As far as I know it will fit in any abody from 73. Every thing should be the same but the drive shaft is slightly different length and may be require.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back