1973 duster

-

b5demon

Reaction score
Here is the duster I purchased from another member these pics are from when he had it for sale before i picked it up the car is now home and up on jack stands starting to disassemble it the rest of the way and then start stripping the paint and fixing all the rust have a lot of parts to go through and organize and get put in a safe place will keep updated as i make progress
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

basicly just fix the rust issue which is not a lot both rear quarters need patched and the d/s rocker and d/s floor pan then get every thing cleaned and painted and put back together then it's getting a small block and auto not sure on the color may keep it red but not 100% on that yet

My dad had a 340 with a sunroof that looked just like it. I'd say keep it red with white. Its a nice original color combo. Wish it was in my garage haha.

Here is the duster I purchased from another member these pics are from when he had it for sale before i picked it up the car is now home and up on jack stands starting to disassemble it the rest of the way and then start stripping the paint and fixing all the rust have a lot of parts to go through and organize and get put in a safe place will keep updated as i make progress
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Anyone know where to get sunroof parts?? I am in need of 2 tracks/cables for my sunroof, and the seals on mine are also bad.

It could be in your garage for the right price!

Hahahaha, ohhh, I wish but, the 73 340 has to be finished first or the 74 has to be sold. If i was 18 and could spend my money the way I wanted I probably would, It looks real solid and like a nice project.

yeah it is actually really solid just need the one rocker and both quaters and a small patch on the drivers side floor pan and it will be ready for paint

Anyone know where to get sunroof parts?? I am in need of 2 tracks/cables for my sunroof, and the seals on mine are also bad.

Contact member avispa: I got some big block stuff from him and he did have a sunroof roof to get rid of and maybe has some parts. Super guy to deal with also!!!!!

-
Back