-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rithunder916

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, so as some of you know I have a 1973 Dodge Charger SE. Well, the Town Prick aka my neighbor has called the the town office, and told them I had to many unregistered cars on the property. So the officials came down and basically told me I had to get rid of one of my cars, even though I've told them that I have one already for sale, they still want another to go. i guess they have changed their policy since we moved here from 6 unregistered cars to 4. So sadly the charger has to go! I do have pictures, and It will not have it's engine, otherwise it will be a rolling chasis.

The car is in need of restoration, pretty much asap if you want to save it. For the most part, all the parts are there, 8..75 rear, 727 tranny, floor shifter, all interior peices, hood truck, even the original fin mounts. I would love to get some cash. but I want to see this thing in good hands. So Please contact me if you want to know more. Please help save this B body!

I'm asking 1,800 or best offer, I just want to make sure this thing will go to a good home!

Mike

There are a few pictures posted at my myspace.

Don't know where you live but in Ohio a car over 25 years old is a classic and can get special tags. I say special as you register the car once and the tags do not have to be renewed. They are collector tags. May be away to stay within the law but araound it at the same time. The car does not have to be in running condition to registar. good luck

According to his ZIP Code, he lives in/near Greene RI. Somebody in New England ought to grab it.

Do what one guy did.....Stuff a running /6 904 in it, tag it, put collector car insurance on it and then park it in front of nasty neighbors house. Install a For Sale sign on it.
Drive it around the block occasionaly so he and the town can't go that route.

People suck.

Neighbors like that in particular.

I do want to keep the car, but once this one is gone, I'll be able to start funding my duster build. I'll miss the charger, but then again, i'll be able to have my duster. :) Since they changed the rules, and the duster isn't home yet, I won't be able to have both, since In order to be registered in RI it has to be both insured, and inspected.

Mike

Yes we have had many problems with this neighbor, he doesn't like Farm life. We have horses, so about every summer he calls the DEM on us about the horses poo smelling bad. We abide by the laws, he's just a prick!

welcome to america
land of the free
(unless you like old cars)

Or loud motorcycles, or offroading or ATVs or....

sheesh.....feels like everything I like SOMEONE wants to take them away.....:angry7:

the original color was steel blue with blue and green interior. I can post a few pics up, hang on.

Mike

::::: Forgot to post this in the original Thread:::::

This car is sold as is where is for parts. I can provide Bill of sale only.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pics

chager3.jpg

charger1.jpg

charger2.jpg

charger4.jpg

charger5.jpg

Yes we have had many problems with this neighbor, he doesn't like Farm life. We have horses, so about every summer he calls the DEM on us about the horses poo smelling bad. We abide by the laws, he's just a prick!
i,d raise a few hogs

However, a few hogs tied up on the back corner in the middle of the summer would be tourture for the city slickers hahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back