1974 Dart Craigslist Tulsa, 1200 OBO, Seems pretty nice! Rebuilt Motor, etc...

-

1970dartcustom

of the Moore clan
Reaction score
This was posted 8 hours ago on Craigslist Tulsa... Would buy it if I wasn't working on my project already n tight on funds...
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger project

"Had this for 17 years. Rebuilt 318 engine with Edlebrock intake and 4-barrel carb. Daily driver for 6 years, in a garage for last 10.5. I have changed oil and run it occasionally. I have two bucket seats for front, not original. Backseat is original and in good shape. Body has a little rust and a dent on front quarter panel. Good shape otherwise. Willing to entertain best offer."

74dart.jpg

74dart2.jpg

74dart3.jpg

74dart4.jpg

74dart5.jpg

This was posted 8 hours ago on Craigslist Tulsa... Would buy it if I wasn't working on my project already n tight on funds...
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger project

"Had this for 17 years. Rebuilt 318 engine with Edlebrock intake and 4-barrel carb. Daily driver for 6 years, in a garage for last 10.5. I have changed oil and run it occasionally. I have two bucket seats for front, not original. Backseat is original and in good shape. Body has a little rust and a dent on front quarter panel. Good shape otherwise. Willing to entertain best offer."

View attachment 1715009846

View attachment 1715009847

View attachment 1715009848

View attachment 1715009849

View attachment 1715009850
I saw that, and I`m originally from down around there, about an hour away now. for some reason , I cant get thru graigslist to the poster, unless they give a phone #. dang it !

Here is another guy afraid of showing his license plate.....
Why ??
what diff. does it make, if the title is straight ? I`m going down there to a funeral pretty soon, and would go look at it if I could talk to the owner. can some one answer the post and get a phone # ??--------bob

id be careful claiming that "rebuild engine"
it sounds to me like he rebuilt it, then it become a daily driver for 6 years and they it say for 11
that puts 17 years on that motor

-
Back