Not open for further replies.

Three-nuts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Located in South Jersey.

Asking $3000 or best offer.

Car is street-legal, has passed NJ state inspection at a state facility. Buyer can drive it home. This is a well-preserved original car that was abused (neglected) mechanically before I bought it. I have:

- Replaced the exhaust system
- Slant-6 motor,transmission, and radiator with solid-low-mileage (44K) units (from another member).
- battery
- windshield wiper seals and bushings.
- repaired the trunk torque rod issues.

Body is in excellent shape for it's age. It has, however:

- small areas of rust-through behind the wheel-wells behind the left-front fender, and both left and right rear quarters.

-- windshield leaks front & rear. This has wiped out the front carpet on the driver's side and resulted in surface (ONLY) rust on the driver's floor well and trunk floor. Wirewheel / primer /paint will cure these. And a front carpet & pad set.

-- tears in front seat cover at tuck seams.

It will need:

-- a heater core. It's bypassed at the moment.

-- front armrest pads.

-- Speedo cable (has a jiggle).

Car comes with a complete factory A/C system to install, including controls, vacuum lines, and underhood & dash wiring harnesses. I would replace the receiver/drier. This car has no AC, so that's a huge project.

I've got it to the point that it's a reliable and safe daily driver; with a bit of interior work, relatively minor bodywork, seal the windshields (or re-gasket) and the car would be perfect.

I was going to replace all of the ball joints and realign the front end since this was to be my son's car for college and it was cheap & easy to do. I have, however, noticed no front end issues at any speed. It comes with a set of upper ball joints. I also have parts salvaged from the dead original motor, including intake & exhaust manifolds, water pump, starter, a veritable plethora of fasteners and brackets, etc. Also have a working 904 that has to be rebuilt with it's TC. Take it all. Please.

Attachments

• 1LEFT FRONT.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 3REAR.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 6INTERIOR FRONT.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 7INTERIOR REAR.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 267
  • 9SEATS.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 10REAR SEATS.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 12DASH.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 266
  • RUST LEFT REAR.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 270
  • underhood.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 275
  • right rear rust.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 273
Since original posting, I have:

-- removed & re-sealed the windshield
-- replaced the carpeting
-- installed the heater core
-- replaced the ball joints, front tires, and had the front end aligned.

A new speedo cable is on order.

af6Zc.jpg

0ucK6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back