-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dart Swinger. Being sold as a roller at this time. Can build any small block drivetrain desired if buyer requests. Car must be purchased and then contract for motor after. I will consider partial trades for B body project only 65-67 Satellite or 66-67 Belvedere or 68-70 Coronet.

Pulling drivetrain to rebuild. While it is out, car will be for sale. $10,500 American. Firm. Don't like the price, I am sorry. Folks are asking 3-5k for project cars. Dealers are asking over $20k for their cars. You can find the build for this car here on FABO. Not a 100pt show car. 10 foot paint. Billet silver below charcoal grey with satin black hood. Engine bay is clean and will be detailed while motor is out. Have a replacement stock grille and rear tail lights and tail panel to go back to stock look. Bumpers painted to match silver.

Detailed underside, in rain once since built. Parade and cruise in car that won some trophies....mostly because my wife took it. A lot of compliments everywhere you go. Superstock springs, new interior, stereo, you name it. PM me for phone to call if serious. Have a million pics to send prospective buyer...

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back