-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart WR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased and exported the car from the Seattle area to British Columbia in 2015. It is a US manufactured vehicle, 12/73 as per the door sticker, and I have the fender tag as well as a copy of the WA Title. The original Title was surrendered to US CBP, at the time of import to Canada. For US people the export process is fully explained online, quite straightforward. The car is registered and insured in White Rock BC, 5 miles from Blaine WA.. Serious buyers should contact me direct for any relevant specifics. I hope to have provided a good overview witthout getting into minutiae. $19,500 USD.

The Car:
Garage kept for the 8 years I have had it and seldom driven. This car is Clean, Clean, Clean. Starts, stops and drives nicely.

Overall this is a very nice driver and very original Dart Sport 360. Manufactured 12/73. Odometer reads 52170, True Mileage is UNKNOWN.
Numbers matching motor (.030 over) and 727 transmission (rebuilt with new converter in 2022). Deep pan on transmission.
One repaint by previous owner which is good however not high end. A few small dings on the body.
California car (I have the CA blue plates for the car)
The front bumper is a 1973 bracket configuration; appears to be from the factory without the 5 mph bumper (collapsible cylinders), which were mandated in 1974. The front bumper is closer to the body. The rear bumper is a 5 mph bumper.
Original AC car. Replaced compressor oil and O rings, system is not charged. ALL parts are present and hooked up.
Manual steering (Yes, I know the steering wheel center pad has the Plymouth symbol not the Dodge symbol)
Power Brakes, front discs, rear drums
8 ¼ rear end 3.21 gears (tag on rear cover)
Edelbrock carburetor installed (I have the original Thermoquad , NOT included - negotiable)
Factory exhaust manifolds
Original bucket seats; front seats recovered by previous owner and rear has original cover with new seat bottom foam installed. Rust free Seat frames and rails were cleaned, and repainted.
Console automatic, Fold down rear seat. All parts cleaned, painted.
Dash is all original with correct AM radio (radio not connected at this time but can be)
Interior door panels (woodgrain vinyl over white) cleaned and small repairs completed. All interior plastic parts cleaned/painted: properly prepared with adhesion promotor
Side glass factory tinted, Tried polishing the glass but there are Scratches present. Window regulators cleaned.
Wiring is all original including the 1974 only seatbelt starting relay. (A couple of wires on one engine sub harness could be replaced due to age). No electrical issues.
Exterior has been repainted once to a slightly deeper red shade, very close to original color of Dodge Bright Red E5
Metal has not been rusted/repaired/replaced. This includes the spare tire trunk recess, frame rails, wheel well lips, quarters, drop downs, doors inside and out, rocker panels, floor. The car was undercoated at some point and it was likely early in its life. The underside has been cleaned and top coated with rust paint.
Newer aluminum exhaust, magnaflow mufflers
Chrome (bumpers and mirrors) finish is fair; wear and tear over the years.
Current collector plates in BC

Parts and Work completed in last 400 miles:
Radiator cleaned and tested. Minor repair at transmission cooling line connection completed. All new hoses.
New mini starter
New 15 x 7 Rallye wheels, Wheel Vintiques 56-5712044, 4 ¼ back spacing, (No trim rings). New acorn lug nuts
New Tires, 215 60 15 front, 215 65 15 rear. New Spare tire
New Dash Cap, New front dash upper vents
New speedometer cable
Engine removed and engine compartment, which was spray can painted black, was prepped and repainted to original color - Dodge Bright Red E5
New Hood Insulation pad
New vinyl roof installed (Vinyl roof was off when purchased)
New front brake disks, pads and bearings. New rear brake pads. New brake lines where required.
New tie rod ends, Idler arm, Pitman arm, Sway bar links
Original Headliner covered in automotive foam fabric material
Headlight relays installed
New ignition switch (original chrome bezel was loose, I still the have original switch and keys)
New turn signal switch
New front turn signal lens and red/yellow side lens
New chrome exterior door handles
New door weatherstrip, upper and lower. New trunk weatherstrip. New body bumper kit.
New windshield and rear window weatherstrip gaskets (replaced when vinyl roof was installed with glass out)
New heater core
New water pump
New torque converter (OEM stall) New red clutches and Kolene steels.
New transmission/driveshaft slip Yoke and U joint
Replacement valve body with mild shift kit installed (Have original unaltered valve body, (Negotiable)
New rear shocks
New Pioneer blue tooth AM/FM receiver and speakers (under dash, (negotiable)
New woodgrain applique on console, glove box and instrument panel
New SunPro Tachometer, looks period correct (mounted under dash -Negotiable)

DSC03518.JPG

DSC03490.JPG

DSC03495.JPG

DSC03505.JPG

DSC03514.JPG

Fender tag_IMG_1562.jpg

diff2.jpg

DSC02694.JPG

DSC02710.JPG

DSC03434.JPG

You have any idea what the shipping charges are to the state's?
$350 to Blaine Washington. I did it in 2020. The broker I used to handle the Canadian paperwork was another $350.
If you really want a car, and this fits your requirements, the cost is nothing to use as an excuse to lose a car over.

PXL_20210102_230616455.jpg

$350 to Blaine Washington. I did it in 2020. The broker I used to handle the Canadian paperwork was another $350.
If you really want a car, and this fits your requirements, the cost is nothing to use as an excuse to lose a car over.

View attachment 1716113144
The fees for the paper work is all part of it, something that has to be done.

Time to **** or get off the pot.
I'm in the process of seeing all what I have to do on my end. I don't know how long the paperwork will take to complete so I want to get things in order and started so that I can contact the owner asap.

Dan, I haven’t seen this car in person nor do I know the owner. He seems like a pretty straight shooter. I’m sure he will very happy to answer any questions you have. Kim

Someone said that this post was deleted. Looks like they were talking smack. I don't think that there is anything wrong with asking questions about a car that someone has for sale. I'm tired of being called down on for every little thing while others are allowed to cuse me and nothing is done about it
Not a problem, as we understand what is being said about this out of the country sale that will need to be transferred to the states, but as you know your comment has nothing to do with this car and information to get it here to the USA.. so, your comment will be deleted. Chill and hope all goes well here sir :thumbsup:
Never was deleted Dan, lets keep it a for sale thread, neat and clean of comments like yours please, all is good as of now Dan.

I'm in the process of seeing all what I have to do on my end. I don't know how long the paperwork will take to complete so I want to get things in order and started so that I can contact the owner asap.
PM me and I can give you contact info for getting the paperwork sorted out. It's an easy process that takes a few days and you're good. My car went through the commercial port in Blaine, and I met the driver at a gas station a few blocks away.

PM me and I can give you contact info for getting the paperwork sorted out. It's an easy process that takes a few days and you're good. My car went through the commercial port in Blaine, and I met the driver at a gas station a few blocks away.
Will do. I'm getting the paperwork from the bank as I have to borrow some of the money, I don't see any problems in doing so.

These are for any and all interested. Photos taken an hour ago inside in different light. Photos outside sometimes get washed out, at least when I am taking them.
The notice on the visor is information for the seat belt interlock.
PPG and Chrysler tint glass logos and CA emissions sticker
I put wool felt over the plywood on the trunk divider
Complete dash and headliner

thumbnail_IMG_1566.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1567.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1569.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1570.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1571.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1572.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1573.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.