Status
Not open for further replies.

cmorrow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,
With a hardened heart I must part with a project car I've been working on and buying parts for the last couple years. I had lost my job this summer and haven't recovered completely.
The car is a project with a pretty good body and had a slant6 and now has the correct V8 k-member and torsion bars. I have installed an 88 roller cam 318 and a 69 904 trams and 8 1/4 with sure-grip and SS rear springs. I have installed new lower ball joints, and Bilstein shocks on the rear. The motor has new oil pump, new fuel pump, and starter a 72 340 intake and Hedman headers, and edelbrock carb. I started adding front power disk brakes and have only installed the rotors to roll the car around but I have the donor parts to complete. The body has a small hole in each quarter a tiny one in the roof by the sunroof, needs some attention to the floors because of the sunroof, and a small hole on the bottom side of the driver frame rail(would be a very easy repair). South Carolina car and would have been super solid if not for sunroof. I also have a spare passenger fender, tail panel, and grille and two metal dashes as some cut the original. Fender Tag, and build sheet with car.
I would appreciate getting $3500 for the car, but would take best offer if you're serious about purchasing the car. Located in Collins, Ohio 44826
Sincerely,
Christopher

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 637
Not really thinking of a trade, but curiously wondering what you have in mind?

Not really thinking of a trade, but curiously wondering what you have in mind?

well right now all i could do is trade cars. For now i have all my money tied up in it. runing 70 on the interstate this weekend i got almost 29 MPG with it. But if you don't want to trade i fully understand and sorry for wasting your time. Thanks bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back