-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
Well I have decided to put the Scamp up for sale, I have not listed it locally yet. It was a winter project that I bought a couple of years ago, have done a lot of work to it but just don't see me finishing it up. It's a 1974 Scamp, power steering, power disk brakes, has a fresh 1972 318 2bbl with less than 500 miles on it, that was in my 66 Barracuda until I finished up the 273, it also has a fresh 904 trans, and it came with a 8 1/4 rear end, new gas tank and float, and new MOPAR battery. This is a rust free all original panels car, all the removable panels such as fenders, deck lid, doors, and hood have been sanded, primed, cut in and put back on the car except for the hood which is still up at the shop done but not put back on yet, "soon". The engine compartment has been painted along with the door jambs. It has a very nice interior and a nicely painted set of rally wheels LBP with decent tires, also comes with the original 14" steel wheels and a set of tires that hold air and the original hub cap's. The car is running, the A/C is all there but will need to be converted over unless you have R12, it will need an exhaust system from the Y pipe back, the Y pipe is in good shape but from there back it is shot, single exhaust. The front and rear glass are removed but come with it and will need new glass gaskets purchased, all the stainless moldings are there. This was a vinyl top car so all the holes for the molding are there along with all the moldings. It comes with a new set of outside door handles, has a new set of front brake pads and the rotors were turned, has all new hoses, belts, new in line tube cooler lines. Everything is here to complete the car, the front bumper and grill, all the name plates, everything except the glass gaskets, also comes with the primer, paint, and clear. Like I said there is no rust to fix, but the drivers side 1/4 has a few small door dings and a small dent below the marker light that need to be repaired, you can see them in the pictures. Both A posts where the roof seam is will need some attention as will the seam on the rear passenger side by the back window, factory body filler pulled off from removing the vinyl top which was gone when I bought it. I am sure I am forgetting other things and if you need to ask any questions P.M. me along with your phone number and I will answer anything I can. I am looking to get $4,500.00 out of it, You know I have more than that tied up into it. Take a look at the pictures, it's a very solid car, and is located in Clarkston Michigan. You will need to bring a trailer and a truck for all the extra parts. Forgot one thing, when I took it up and down the street the other day I noticed that I had a small power steering leak at the seal where the steering column shaft hooks up, I put in some power steering stop leak but have not driven it since.
Bob

Attachments

• 080.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 437
  • 082.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 408
  • 083.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 084.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 085.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 404
  • 086.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 077.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 407
  • 078.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 079.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 423
I have had a change of mind, that is what little mind I have left. After playing with this car over the weekend I have decided not to sell it. This is a very nice car and I just can't see letting it go.
Thanks to all who have looked at it, but no longer up for sale.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back