[FOR SALE] 1974 Plymouth Valiant 4-door slant six, disk brake, A/C, was a low mi driver ... complete part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use the water pump doublet pulley for a six
Thanks

Looks like your inbox is full!
If it's not sold, I'd like the front seat and door panels, also possibly the grill.
Also interested in the glovebox and passenger mirror, if not already sold.
Please send message when you can.

Last edited:
Daniel - could use the ash tray and the heater/AC control - the plastic piece with the levers and knobs.

Looks like your inbox is full!
If it's not sold, I'd like the front seat and door panels, also possibly the grill.
Also interested in the glovebox and passenger mirror, if not already sold.
Please send message when you can.
Front seat is here - $50
Front door panels - $35
Grille - $85
Not sure if I have anymore glove boxes....
I am pretty certain you were the one who bought the mirror and glove box from this car?!?

Daniel - could use the ash tray and the heater/AC control - the plastic piece with the levers and knobs.
They are yours if you want them.
$50 shipped.

I could use the fan shroud....
$20 + shipping.

Looking for a drivers side non-remote mirror in driver condition
I have one with a bent mounting stud. It is easily replaced. $15 + shipping.

Last edited:
Front seat is here - $50
Front door panels - $35
Grille - $85
Not sure if I have anymore glove boxes....
I am pretty certain you were the one who bought the mirror and glove box from this car?!?

Ah yes - you are right of course.
Although it will probably be expensive, can you ship all of it together to California? Greyhound can ship from Detroit if total less than 100 lbs.

EDIT: scratch the door panels. Got this car confused with the Dart you were parting out!

Last edited:
Ah yes - you are right of course.
Although it will probably be expensive, can you ship all of it together to California? Greyhound can ship from Detroit if total less than 100 lbs.

EDIT: scratch the door panels. Got this car confused with the Dart you were parting out!

I do still have the front door panels from that black Dart as well...

I am new to this site, How do i set up a time to speak with you about the bumper? thanks

Shoot me a private message ("conversation") and I'll give you my phone number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back