Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARFIVE

Midwest Moparz
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 1975 Dodge Dart Sport. It is an original 47,000 mile car but it has seen better days. It has a very good subframe but would need trunk floor, rear quarter panels, floor, and sheet metal work. It is a big bolt pattern disc brake car and those components are still on car. It has a factory sway bar on the front that is included. It has a set of 14 inch rally wheels. Good rear end (7&1/4 big bolt pattern), air shocks (look to still be good), trunk full of parts, a mint rear blue seat and a useable front bench seat, has a tilt column in it from a jeep but not hooked up, doors are decent and structure is still very sound. Would make an excellent parts car. It will also include a very nice set of tinted glass except windshield. The deck lid and hood are very nice. It also includes the heater box and controls for air conditioned car. Looks to have a dodge truck gauge cluster in it? not hooked up. Have title and build sheet along with fender tag and vin plate in place. This is a real score for parts or a major project. Original slant six auto car now no motor or trans. Drive shaft still in it. 650$ with rally wheels or $550 without rallys and bring some rollers to put on it. PM me here for details. It rolls easy for loading. Car is located near Medina Ohio. Thanks FABO!

View attachment sport 2.JPG

View attachment sport 3.JPG

View attachment sport 4.jpg

View attachment sport 5.jpg

View attachment sport 6.jpg

View attachment sport 7.jpg

View attachment sport 8.JPG

View attachment sport 9.jpg

Last chance. Rallys and glass were sold. Rest of car still avail. $400 and I'm having it scrapped if I can't get it gone to a FABO member this week. If I had more garage space I'd tear it down and sell off the disc brake stuff and sway bar. Bring some offers. Thanks.

Wish I was closer! GLWS! Hope someone saves it, good money to be made parting it out.

Car still available. Sway bar is sold. Rear glass and quarter glass still there. Original brake booster still there. Air conditioning heater box still there. Disc brake stuff still there. Need to bring some rollers. The tilt column is just sitting in there. No factory column plate but does have factory steering box in trunk. Air shocks on it. Good 7&1/4 rear big bolt. Excellent frame sections for donor. Good inner fenders,torsion bars and lower control arms with sway bar tabs. Gas tank still good. I am putting a lot of a body parts in the trunk just to clean up the garage. $300 you bring the rollers. It rolls easy. I would trade this for a decent front clip and bumper from a 72 dart. Somebody come and get this. Thanks FABO.

Just wonder if you still have the orginal style wiper blades? If so how much shipped to 42450. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back