1975 Dodge Dart Swinger: Beautiful Cruiser

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking - looks like G2 Frosty Green - was that the original color??

If it isnt, the previous color was very close. The engine compartment was green before I redid it, and it wasnt painted when the car was(which is why I cleaned things up somewhat the best I could). There are a few small imperfections, but otherwise, it looks great. Nice and straight, no rust whatsoever. Truck was painted matte black when car was painted.

I should mention that I do have a minumum price in mind for a sell, so feel free to make an offer.

Bump

Now $6900 or best offer....will listen to reasonable offers....throw a number at me and we can discuss.

And here is my new link, as I had to repost on craigslist...

http://ventura.craigslist.org/car/600724744.html

Needs to go to fund a project. Price listed is what id like to see to compensate what I have done to it, but I have a minimum in mind, so pm or call me if you want to talk or need more info.

Justin
805-822-7187

The car looks good except for that goofy looking aftermarket wing on the rear deck and the silly looking hood scoop.

The car looks good except for that goofy looking aftermarket wing on the rear deck and the silly looking hood scoop.

The wing on the rear is actually a go wing, that was found on many other A bodies if the option was chosen.

The scoop on the front may be goofy to some, but it is a six pack style scoop, even though it wasnt used on A bodies.

Both items were placed on by the previous owner and are easily removable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back