8.25 rear end
was converted to regular mopar ignition, lean burn bypassed
mopar performance valve covers
has AC, needs charged
locking gas cap
original spare tire
67,*** miles
new exhaust
close to no rust at all, only noticeable spot is on driver side fender behind tire. everything else is perfect
good brakes
chrome has some pitting, but would polish up good

car is located in canton ohio 44721. it is as close to mint as you can get with 67,*** miles. car is close to perfect. I would rate this car a 9/10, it has some small blemishes but is a strong runner and in perfect mechanical condition.

$3000 OBO takes it. if I dont sell it soon im gonna start to drive it before the salt hits the roads and then ill put it back up for sale. really a fantastic car for the price
P1010328.jpg

P1010329.jpg

P1010330.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010327.jpg

Nice car! I had a 1976 charger way back when.
That is a very good price. How long have you had it
for?
Darryl

not long at all, havent even licensed or insured it yet. i bough it off some friends who were tired of having it. i wouldndt mind keeping it but i need some money to fix up my duster

She is a Beautiful old girl, but with the interior pic I remember the Fantasy Island guy saying "Real Corinthian Leather"...

Okay, here's a deal: Drive it to me here in Phoenix Az, hang out ( I'll put you up @ the mother-in-laws house) for the winter and fly back home! You could work on my duster throughout the Holidays. Kidding aside.... VERY nice 'Doba, I'd love to own it. The wife had one and we'd like another. What a nice ride this is.

hey everyone thanks for the comments ! I took some more pics , i didnt want to post them on here and take up a lot of space so heres a link to my album at photobucket

http://s1031.beta.photobucket.com/user/74slnt6/library/cordoba

it has the photo of the one rust spot on the inside of the drivers fender wheel well. also the rockers are totally rust free. comes with two extra hub caps too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vIL3fbGbU2o"]1975 Chrysler Cordoba - YouTube[/ame]

good deal!

hey sorry, havent been around a lot on account of the holidays. I cant say for sure how long agoit was repainted, there is only one small bubbly spot underneath the paint that I had noticed the other day,. it was on the passenger front fender near the marker light, less than 1x1 inch. besides that paint is all good and all body panels are in great shape.

One of my all time favorite cars I've ever owned. 77 Black Cordoba with a red roof and the red velore interior with deep red shag carpeting. Killer stereo for the day. It was pimpin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back