Status
Not open for further replies.

BronxMopars1

Bronx Mopars! "No You Cant Join"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm listing this for a friend. it is a really nice 1981 Dodge Mirada CMX.
He is the 3rd owner. It's dark blue with a tan carriage top and tan leather interior with power Bucket seats, console, power windows, door locks and cruise control but it is disconnected. It has a newer mopar radio but that is not connected either. The seats are in really nice condition as are the door panels and dash. The head liner was falling but has been pinned back up. It also has tinted windows and carpets which are also in very nice shape.
It has factory aluminum wheels that are not pitted or have any curb rashes at all. The tires are newer too.
It starts, runs, drives and shifts like a brand new car. It has a 225 slant 6 "The leaning tower of power" and a console shifted 904 transmission. It has a new starter and alternator. Belts hoses and a recent tune up. All of the fluids are fresh.
The A/C was disconnected but all of the parts are there to reconnect it.
It is pretty solid; one door has some rust and the spare tire well on the passenger side is rotted but the rest of the trunk and the floors are solid. We were planning on putting an 8cyl in it but just dont have the time so it comes with a 69 318 that was rebuilt a few years ago and an 8cyl "K" frame. Free of charge.

Its a super nice driver or a great winter project that you could be out cruising by the spring. Our lack of time is your gain.
Possible Northeast delivery (no more than 250 miles) for $1.50 a mile. NY, NJ, CT, MASS, RI, ME, NH, PA, VT, Long Island, Upstate NY, DE, MD, we could meet you half way or bring it to your door.
But PLEASE, contact me first before you assume I will deliver it.
Everything must be paid in full before the car leaves the Bronx.
Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. The car is also for sale locally so the auction can and may be ended early. All sales are final and deposit's are non-refundable.
Good luck and happy bidding

Ebay Item number: 140282075378

2007_0826image0104 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back