-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my old Daily Driver. It is no longer my daily driver because the tranny went out and I do not have the $$ to fix it. The body is in great shape - NO RUST! Paint looks good from 20/20 but is no where near perfect. Interior is worn but serviceable. The 318 ran well although it did leak some oil. The A/C also quit on me not too long ago. It has 4 nice tires on it. Windshield is cracked.

Asking $750.00 obo

Located in the Fort Worth, TX area

challengergary at hotmail.com

817 - 713 - 7576

I will post a more recent pics here shortly

92 ramcharger.jpg

Forgot to mention, I will gladly trade for parts for my 71 Duster.

I need either a super clean bench seat or a set of buckets and some bigger wheels/tires....

Gary: What parts do you need for your 71? I like the truck you have. The two wheel drive is a street truck waiting to be built. What ranny is in the truck?

Small block - for my 71 I need front seats in good shape and/or a bigger/nicer set of wheels & tires

SleeerScamp - The actual miles is unknow because the odometer is not working. The speedo works but the odo does not. The trans is the A518 O/D

By request, here are some more recent pics of it - sorry but by the time I got to my shop, it was getting dark already. The tires are in very good condition plus in the last year or so I have replaced the radiator and the water pump.

115_1484.jpg

115_1485.jpg

115_1486.jpg

115_1487.jpg

115_1488.jpg

115_1489.jpg

115_1490.jpg

115_1491.jpg

115_1492.jpg

115_1493.jpg

Anybody have 650? Can I get 650? Do I hear a 650 from the crowd?

Come on people this is rust free body for all you northerners. The is not one of your typical rust belt beasts. Who will start the bidding on the floor?

Any body work ??? Been wrecked ???? How hard would it be to take an 84 Dodge 4x4 truck and put the 4x4 power train in this thing ?????

It has a little mud in the passenger rear from a small bump and a little along the roof line from a tree branch. Never wrecked as far as I can tell. Not sure how hard it is to convert to 4x4 if you have everything.

I even have the money and the A518 trans for it so I gues I should buy it. Drive my motorhome down there and load it up and bring it home. I think it would make the wife run around truck.

I have a back lot full all kinds of A bodys cars maybe you find one that you could used. Let me know

I even have the money and the A518 trans for it so I gues I should buy it. Drive my motorhome down there and load it up and bring it home. I think it would make the wife run around truck.

Do you have a decent set of bucket seats for a Duster/Demon/Dart 70-74? Or even a good front bench for a 71-73 Duster? I am willing to knock a few bucks off for a set of front seats for my 71... If you drive down to pick it up it would be easy to toss a set of seats in your RV. How's $500 and a set of seats sound to you?

Okay - It's back up for sale. I sold the "Lemon Twister" and bought a '92 Pick Up that runs & drives great. Don't need this one hanging around. Price is now $500 since I pulled the wheels & tires for my "new" truck. It now has a set of black steel wheels on it with decent/usable tires. Gonna clean it out and post it on Craigslist here soon but figured I'd check here first since there were several members interested earlier in the year...

I've always wanted to do a Cummins conversion to one of these, I now have a donor (5 speed even) for the conversion, but, as usual, cash is killing me.

Can't seem to get a decent price for a V-8 Duster, or it's parts....

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back