1995 Neon ACR Coupe 5 spd 2.0 DOHC AC Orig Owner!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

John426

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
** SOLD ** Pending payment!!

1995 Plymouth Neon ACR Coupe

$2500 or Mopar project trades

2.0 DOHC, 5 spd, A/C 94,419 miles gets 25 mpg

Original Owner, purchased new in Nov 1994, delivered in Feb 1995. Used as a play toy and part time commuter the neon has been very well maintained. Brand new clutch and flywheel 10K ago installed a Mopar Performance short throw shifter at that time along with new Eiback springs and new struts.

Just had a complete top end motor rebuild (less than 1k miles) , new timing chain, water pump, tensioner, head completely redone, new valves, new cams, followers etc. Brakes, rotors and hubs replaced regularly, oil changed etc.

Air Conditioning blows cold, am/fm cassette radio plays well, everything on this Neon is just as it came from the factory and everything works.
I bought an '06 Charger R/T as my new toy so time for this one to go to a new owner.

Have all the original documentation, window sticker, BUILD SHEET!! Owners manual including the ultra rare 1995 Racing Warranty Manual. Purchased new at Port Jeff Chrysler Plymouth on Long Island NY.

This car has been driven on a number of track days and seen a bunch of 1/4 mile drag races. Even have the slips from back in 1996 when it was entered in an NHRA stock eliminator BF/S class at the Pennsylvania Dutch Classic. Raced, but never abused, it handles like a go-cart and is still a blast to drive.

The original black paint is thin in spots (decklid mostly) it has lots of little parking lot door dings and the carpet is little dirty as is the upholestry. It has all the normal wear and tear of a car with 94K miles but the seats have no rips and everything is in overall good condition.

So think about that MOPAR project car you have had in the backyard for 10 years and ask yourself if you will ever realistically get to restore it. I am open to trades and this little Neon is a great weekend car for SCCA Autocross events or even bracket racing. I always drove to and from the track, used the Neon to commute to work when gas was expensive and enjoyed driving it.

[email protected]
919-855-8200

Addl Pictures at http://uscartool.com/img/95Neon/

Aug17200902.jpg

Aug17200904.jpg

Aug17200913.jpg

Aug17200909.jpg

I'm interested would you trade your car and cash for something? Dakota ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back