-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart Poor

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1998 Dodge Dakota 318 V8, 5-speed, 125K miles, Hurst shifter, runs very good, has some small dingers or scratches, no rust. Brand new Belltech lowering kit and shocks installed. 17" RT Wheels with new tires. Fiberglass bed cover painted body color (not on the truck currently). Kenwood CD player and speakers. I am including a set of 15" alloy wheels and tires (fronts have good tread, the backs don't)

Asking $5,000, reasonable offers considered

I had started building a 408 stroker motor for the truck, for an additional $3,500, I will include a 360 Magnum block bored .30 over and machined for the stroker crank (more than $1100 in machine work). Eagle 4340 forged crank with ESP coating, Eagle H-beam rods, upgraded pins, also ESP coated, Set of Diamond Ceramic coated dish pistons, Mopar Aluminum Intake Manifold. All of these items are brand new. Will also throw in 360 parts from the donor motor.

LOCATED IN KANSAS CITY, MO

Attachments

• Dakota.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Dakota2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 768
  • Dakota3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 695
Wow. Another one.

I found one JUST like that in a salvage yard last year.

Black, 5.2 5 speed with R/T wheels (and the R/T 3.92 SG axle along with Cal-Trac bars).

I grabbed the two remaining wheels, the axle, and the Cal-Tracs, all for $150.

I thought that was an interesting option combo and wondered how many black short cab 5.2 5 speeds were built. I guess at least 2.

Nice truck, wish I had some extra coin to buy a new d/d. GLWTS

I also have a '98 dakota, v8/ 5 speed. Originally 318, now 408 stroker. They are a lot of fun even with a 318! Bump for an awesome hot rod!

I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers. I just found out I am looking at back surgery and 4-6 weeks off work. I do not have short term disability so I am really needing to sell the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back