1pc Snorkel Hood

-

DakotaDuster

"I'm all in."
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any companies that make a 1 piece snorkel hood? My car has a snorkel scoop on it now but it is either a cheap scoop and/or poor installation because it's pretty wavy. I have a 74 Duster and don't think the six pack scoop looks good on the 73-76. I kinda like a cowl hood, in particular on the 73-76s but I know that'd make the purist, elitist crowd all pissy. Not that I care about that all that much... But anyways I do like the snorkel scoop the best but I'd like it in a 1 piece fiberglass hood if possible. I've been searching but I've come up empty handed so far.

VFN fiberglass makes good scoops from what i've seen.
Not sure about hoods though........

Duster7376Hooda.jpg

https://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/products/hood-duster-1973-1976-cowl-4-bolt

Thanks for the info guys. I had seen AAR but they don't have a 1 piece snorkel hood. 70aarcuda, do you happened to know off hand what the difference between pin on and full pin on is according to that site? I've only really seen hoods referred to as lift off or bolt on so just curious as to what they mean. I like their prices though.

Thanks for the info guys. I had seen AAR but they don't have a 1 piece snorkel hood. 70aarcuda, do you happened to know off hand what the difference between pin on and full pin on is according to that site? I've only really seen hoods referred to as lift off or bolt on so just curious as to what they mean. I like their prices though.

hood pins only, no hinges.

-
Back