1st place in sports car division!

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Well, it was a small show in my home town, only about 50 cars. I won 1st in my division which was good because of all the old boy committee voting going on. Most prizes were won by the judges or their friends. Also, as any of you who have seen my car know, it needs a paint job desperately. It looks mean and fast, though, and I saw it getting a lot of votes. I had just installed the chrome booster and master and just finished the new MSD box. I hadn't even had time to hide all the wires yet. Made for a great Father's Day, and all proceeds went to support for the Armed Services.

View attachment 1st place.jpg

View attachment 1st place 1.jpg

View attachment 1st place 2.jpg

View attachment 1st place 3.jpg

View attachment 1st place 4.jpg

:cheers::thumbup::thumblef: It looks damn good from what I can see! Congrats!

Congrats man! Wish I would had known about this I would had driven up for the day. Oh well, maybe we can swamp them with A bodies next year!

It was a cheap paint job that was applied before I got it. Never color sanded and laid on so thick it's chipping off all over the place. It's a twenty footer.

Well from the pics it looks great. I love the color BTW. Here's my 71:

8060358-firsttimeoutDemon.jpg

That's pretty cool that you walked with some recognition.
My car isn't what I would ever call a show worthy car, but I have seen some pretty nasty heaps in some shows and very few Mopars on top of that (around here anyway)
So I have been considering entering just for the heck of it.
That is until the last show I went to in Prescott,AZ and there were two REALLY nice Roadrunners, a 67 Charger, 64 Dart all chromed out with a blower, an old but nice 300 and a couple of others.
That made me rethink it a bit. :)

-
Back