2 1973 Darts at Upullandpay Today

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Decided to look on the upullandpay website this afternoon and it showed 2 73 Darts in the inventory. I figured it was a typo but decided to go take a looksee.

Yep there were two in there. A 2dr and a 4dr. Looks to be some good useable parts but mostly torn up. Both are original paint as well. I'm sure both rear bumpers are excellent for cores or for daily driver use. The front bumper on the 4 door is in great shape as well even with the ugly bump stops! The four door also has the Montgomery Ward A/C box. I could pull parts for those that may need them.
Just let me know.
I'm sure the 2dr used to be a beauty! Like a Mint Green color with white vinyl top and white seats!
IMG_2408[1].JPG
IMG_2409[1].JPG
IMG_2410[1].JPG

Last edited:
Great finds & nice of you to post them....If only I was closer, I see plenty of salvageable parts!!

The members here will want those K frames and a lot more. Good luck with your new part time job LOL

That's one of the weird half and cars.
To me that's the 73 front end with a 72 back end. I do remember seeing just a very few of these. I think it was a case of using existing stock up before changeover to new bumpers.

2door has disc brakes? They are an easy sell. Tons of parts there. I would be interested in the instrument cluster. How much for you to pull, pay, and ship??

Sorry haven't replied. Our dog had to have emergency surgery to remove a cancerous tumor, benign cyst, and some other thing on his leg. That was an unexpected $1100.

Anyways, Upullandpay is having an all parts 50% off sale on Sunday....so I plan on going as of now.
I can pull parts then and help save everyone $$$$.

Please PM me for requests.

If i were you, I'd pull those V8 K frames and motor mount plates off the engines. Sell the K frames, mounts lower control arms disc brakes, K frame mount bolts etc. Make yourself some money.

Check to see if they have an 8&1/4" rear, or at the very least 3" shock plates in the rear. The bumpers in the back are nice too.

-
Back