Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
i have a pair of pumpkins with the 742 case with 2.76 & 2.94 for gears with Sure Grips for sale. I realize they are not the desirable high performance gears BUT both are the clutch style, rebuildable Sure Grips in the desirable 742 case.

The particulars on each:

The one with the 2.76 highway gears was pulled at least 25 years ago - possibly even earlier - from a Chrysler land barge and includes the pinion snubber, the original gear ID tag and the round Sure Grip ID tag. It's clean and has been in dry storage in a tub since pulled. $350 and includes the snubber plus shipping by FedEx in a tub.
IMG_6849.JPG
IMG_6854.JPG
IMG_6855.JPG

IMG_6851.JPG
IMG_6852.JPG

The one with the 2.94 gears in it was in a 66 Dart GT I bought from a local guy at least 10 years ago. It was his daily driver until the rust got to the body and frame rails. He was also using Green bearings on the axles so the thrust block had been removed (will include it as well). This one is also clean and has been in dry storage since I pulled it from the housing. Axles, housing and brakes are long gone. $350 plus FedEx shipping in a tub. I do not have a pinion snubber for this pumpkin.
IMG_6856.JPG
IMG_6858.JPG
IMG_6859.JPG

Any questions or if you need additional pics, let me know by PM. I am pretty firm on the price since it is the desirable 742 case with the rebuildable clutch Sure Grip. I would consider a trade for either of these for a 741 case with 3.23 gears and a Sure Grip. Thanks for looking.

i have a pair of pumpkins with the 742 case with 2.76 & 2.94 for gears with Sure Grips for sale. I realize they are not the desirable high performance gears BUT both are the clutch style, rebuildable Sure Grips in the desirable 742 case.

The particulars on each:

The one with the 2.76 highway gears was pulled at least 25 years ago - possibly even earlier - from a Chrysler land barge and includes the pinion snubber, the original gear ID tag and the round Sure Grip ID tag. It's clean and has been in dry storage in a tub since pulled. $350 and includes the snubber plus shipping by FedEx in a tub.View attachment 1715005700View attachment 1715005701 View attachment 1715005703
View attachment 1715005704 View attachment 1715005705
The one with the 2.94 gears in it was in a 66 Dart GT I bought from a local guy at least 10 years ago. It was his daily driver until the rust got to the body and frame rails. He was also using Green bearings on the axles so the thrust block had been removed (will include it as well). This one is also clean and has been in dry storage since I pulled it from the housing. Axles, housing and brakes are long gone. $350 plus FedEx shipping in a tub. I do not have a pinion snubber for this pumpkin.View attachment 1715005706View attachment 1715005708 View attachment 1715005709

Any questions or if you need additional pics, let me know by PM. I am pretty firm on the price since it is the desirable 742 case with the rebuildable clutch Sure Grip. I would consider a trade for either of these for a 741 case with 3.23 gears and a Sure Grip. Thanks for looking.
what are you looking for trade for 2.76 and what kinda deal will u do for both mike 1st in line

According to the FedEx eBay site, shipping to your Zip Code would be slightly less than $75. This is based on FedEx Home Delivery to a residential address rather than delivery by FedEx Ground to a business address and is usually less but I couldn't get that info to come up.

I'm interested in one what kind of deal are you looking for,just trying to keep my cost down,w/ shipping

I'm interested in one what kind of deal are you looking for,just trying to keep my cost down,w/ shipping

See the last paragraph of my ad. Just to let everyone know badlilred 79 has claimed first in line on one or both units

let me know im next in line i hope

badlilred79 first in line for 1 or both units
wbk next in line for the 2.94s should lilred79 pass
evilred73 next in line for the 2.76s should liolred79 pass

EDIT: Rocket next in line for both should wbk/evilred73 pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back