-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine but looks like a good project. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9659074&cat=103&lpid=

17767253.jpg

That blue one looks pretty solid. Are all the cars that solid in Utah? I'm just used to seeing so much rust over here on anything that sits outside for more than 2 hours.

With a 318 and 360...... Yeah looks like a deal to me...... Wish I needed another project..

That blue one looks pretty solid. Are all the cars that solid in Utah? I'm just used to seeing so much rust over here on anything that sits outside for more than 2 hours.

It depends. Some that I find are very solid and rust free and others are rotting away. I think it depends on how much driving they do in the winter time, because we use a ton of salt on the roads. It is really dry out here so I am sure that helps.

I know both of those cars. The gold 72 was one of the cars that was in my friends shed when we got allot of snow and the roof came tumbling down. It also took out two GTX's. It was one of the most solid AZ cars I had ever seen and it ran. The 70 had a little rust, but nothing major. I believe it was a slant car with a V8 sitting in between the fenders. If I was still in the game, I would go buy them.

So these are a couple of the cars that you were talking about that were smashed at Neil's place. Someone could get a good deal here. Good to hear from you too.

Yep. They were Niels cars. Nice to see your car coming along. I need to come see it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back