2 Post lift

-

muddacres

Reaction score
I have a 9000lb Grand made in the U.S super heavy duty got it used for 800 there are deals on used ones

We went together and bought 4, Eagle 10k pound 2 post Certified lifts. Spent like $2200.00. This was in 8/2013. Mine has worked great ever since.

I have a worth 10k 2 post lift bought it new in 2000 ,paid 2600 or something like that, works great no problems at all

Seriously check out craigslist see some new ones once in a while.

I have a Weaver 10,000. I have been pleases with it. My service truck weighs 10,300 and it will lift it all the way to the top. I installed it myself and put it in the widest and highest position. I had a 8,000 Gemini that would not pick my service truck up but about 3 ft off floor. Also this one lets me get out of my duelly

DSC00340.JPG

Nice here is mine on LIFT DAY with a bunch of Fabo members putting it in with me. Hey the sober guy thought of that!
DSC00565.JPG

Bought my 9000# Atlas lift from Greg Smith Equipment Co. The testing they do on these lift is impressive, check out their site. I only paid $1795.00 for it and it's a lot heavier build quality than some of the ones I've seen at shows for a lot more money.

This is my lift. Me and my buddy installed it in one afternoon. Make sure you have at least 4" thick, 3000 lb concrete. Also make sure that you vacuum and concrete dust out of the mounting holes. I also put concrete epoxy in the holes as added protection.
Google luck, there's nothing like having your own lift.
IMG_20160402_133539607-640x480.jpg

Atlas 9k 2 post installed almost a year ago.... It does everything I have asked of it. I would recommend not going the route I did of installing it myself as an extra set of hands will make the job eazy peazy and much safer.....

I do remember the height limiting switch did not match the wiring schematics and I just figured it out using my Meter.

Greg Smith was the supplier and everything was as promised....

JW

I have a 9000 lb Challenger Pro lift , in service now for 16 years, and I use it a lot. Paid 3K for it, new then. They overrate most lifts, because they know, we are stupid. I have had 10,000 lb Dually's on mine, all the way up , with NO problem. To be sure, your concrete must be thick enough. I have 14 ft ceiling , so I added a two foot extension on top. Allows me to lift a higher vehicle.. Eg. Ambulance, Camper van, Etc. and still walk under it.
114-1477_IMG.JPG
117-1726_IMG.JPG
119-1952_IMG.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG

I bought a Bend Pak 4 post 12K 10 years ago, glad I got it. While some jobs are a little more difficult to do on it than they would be on a 2 post I have been able to do anything I've wanted to do, including swapping a rear axle and springs and redoing front suspension.

I was lucky that I got to see lifts being set up at work so I had an idea about how to do it. I used my cherry picker and gantry crane and with my wife's help we got-er-done.

I bought a used Ammco 9000# two post, my brother and I took it down and I put it up by myself. The lift and under lift transmission jack are some of the best money spent in my shop.

Dannmar d10 CX, 10000 lb certified. Paid $2340 shipped two months ago thru jmcautomotiveequipment.com
Couple pic's of it in use

20170210_122439.jpg

20170217_120954.jpg

I bought a 70's vintage Weaver 12K lift in '95 for my then-new shop. It's made of 3/4" and 1" steel... has been bullet proof for 22 years. No cables... all HD hydraulics and leaf chain. Paid $1800.00 and set it up myself...

Saw a CL ad last week for six Bend-Pak's for $800/each. My buddy bought a 9K Rotary a few years ago... think he paid $2800.00 installed.

Find a local petroleum equipment dealer... they service and install and often beat internet deals.

Last edited:
-
Back