-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamanbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have 2 sets of 360 heads that have been sitting in my shop . tired of moving them . looking to get $ 100.00 a set . they came off 2 running motors . pm me if interested

i have 2 sets of 360 heads that have been sitting in my shop . tired of moving them . looking to get $ 100.00 a set . they came off 2 running motors . pm me if interested
hey what are the casting # , i'm looking for a single or pair of heads casting # 3769974 1.88 intakes 1.60 exhaust seats to repair my car with , just need the bare head or heads . but please no cracked ones , got that now . i don't care about date codes . thanks in advance for all your efforts in this matter . thanks hope you can help my efforts also . pm

hey what are the casting # , i'm looking for a single or pair of heads casting # 3769974 1.88 intakes 1.60 exhaust seats to repair my car with , just need the bare head or heads . but please no cracked ones , got that now . i don't care about date codes . thanks in advance for all your efforts in this matter . thanks hope you can help my efforts also . pm
still have the 360 heads are they 3769974 castings , have they been checked for cracks ? pm

the casting numbers are 3671587 . I thing they are 1973 model heads . not sure .
cudamanbob , i'm waiting to see if the guy is willing to mag for cracks , on the one i found . if he's unwilling . i will be back in touch , oh by the way are you willing to get your mag'd for cracks and two questions , 1) there 1.88 int 1.6 ex stock no porting are yours that way ? 2) do you know if your 73-74 3671587's have flame hardened exh seats and how are the valves and seats ? pomonamissel

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back