2 Texas A-bodies

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is he talking about!!!! 350 in that charger??? what a dumb ***! being the anal prick i am i had it on slow motion when it flipped... u can see that it is in fact a bbm in it!

what the hell is he talking about!!!! 350 in that charger??? what a dumb ***! being the anal prick i am i had it on slow motion when it flipped... u can see that it is in fact a bbm in it!

He's talking about the 4th movie. Cars were specially built for the flick with Chebbie engines and trannies.

http://www.insideline.com/dodge/charger/fast-and-furious-cars-1970-dodge-charger.html

Regardless, that's an asinine and contrived statement to make in an effort to sell a car, as if everyone has the ability to drop any engine they want into any car they want.

"I've always wanted a '73 Dodge Dart, if it wasn't for those pesky Mopar engines..." Whatever.

Yeah,
someone here built a 71 Dart lime green and then he put a BBC and a fogger in it!? Ran it for a while clicking 5.teens in the 8th then put it in the wall. It was called Slimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back