-
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my cargo van. It's a great running van with just 110,000 miles on it. I put brand new tires on it, brand new brakes, and a new battery on it just before it was parked. The tires have approximately 600 miles on them, the brakes have less than 100 miles on them, and the battery was installed just prior to the tires being put on.

I used the van mostly for racing motocross, obviously taking me to and from the track. The reason I'm selling is because I have no use for the van whatsoever. My father bought an enclosed trailer about a year ago, and that made the van useless to me from that point on. It was much easier for me to make the trailer moto-friendly and just use that instead. The van has had less than 10 miles put on it since I parked it in the fall of 2009. I've driven it a few times to go check the mail, and that's literally it. I just don't need it.

Mechanically, the van is awesome. It runs great and I'd drive it anywhere in the US. It's extremely reliable. Physically, rust has taken a toll. When I bought it, there wasn't a spot of rust on it. The paint was a week old and the seller claimed he wasn't hiding anything. Boy did he make a fool out of me. It rained a week later and the orange started to show though. As you can see by the pictures, it's not % solid. A friend of mine cut out the bad metal on the van floor and welding in some new stuff.

Anyways, here is a picture of each side of the van. I'm not looking to get rich by any means, I just need it gone. I'll put an asking price of $2,500 on it and I can negotiate from there. Like I said, that's just a starting point and nothing more really.

Obviously, cash is king. Any sort of checks or money orders would need to clear before the keys and title were to be handed over, but you all know that. Trades may be considered. What for, I don't know. Lay it on me. Thanks!

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

I didn't realize I didn't put the engine size in there, but I did get the mileage though!

It's a 318 with 110,000 miles on it. I generally got between 14 and 18 miles per gallon with it. Interstate/highway driving obviously got me the best mileage, and out in the sticks with the hammer down got me the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back