-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Putting my daily driver up for sale. This is a super clean, one owner, meticuously maintained 2008 Charger R/T. The car is Inferno Red Pearl with two gray tone leather interior. All the usual options and gadgets these come with plus the hands free communication system, auto dimming mirror and daytime running lights. The only thing I have added to the car is a K&N cold air system (original is included) and i replaced the original tires a couple years ago with Bridgestone Serinitys. The car has 56,000 miles on it, never wrecked, non smoking and again very well maintained.
Kelly Blue book shows a retail of $19,200 I am asking $18,500. Car is in southern NC, with clear title. I can deliver it within a reasonable distance - for the right price...

SDC11463.jpg

SDC11462.jpg

Bumping this one too. No one is looking for an exceptionally clean modern R/T????
If you run a KBB or NADA on it be sure to include the added options:
1) Inferno red pearl paint
2) Uconnect hands free system
3) daytime running lights.

I've double checked Kelly BB and NADA and they are showing retail values of $19 / $20K for this car. How's about I drop to $18K ??? This is a great car for the money. If there are other pictures you would want to see let me know in a PM.

A bump as we head into the long weekend. Super car for your daily driver - or to hot rod as you'd like. These cars have all sorts of aftermarket performance parts available for them.

$18,000 or Best Offer!!! You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner 08' Hemi car for this money. Let's talk if you are interested. If you are at the Mopar Show in Rockingham this Saturday the car is 4 miles away...

Ok folks, $1200 - $2000 below book does not seem to be selling this car. How's about a drop to $17,500 ????

One last try folks. I have a dealer giving me $16,100 for it on a trade and with my tax savings it makes no sense for me to let it go below $17,000 but if anyone wants it for $17K let me know quick. Someone is going to be buying this car for over $18K from the dealer.....

Dealer will ask $19,999 for it and act like you are stealing from them at $18,000 too. A markup of $4000 at this price point on a used car is common. Drives me crazy! Good luck, I wish everybody offered up their trade in price before actually trading it in.

Dealer will ask $19,999 for it and act like you are stealing from them at $18,000 too. A markup of $4000 at this price point on a used car is common. Drives me crazy! Good luck, I wish everybody offered up their trade in price before actually trading it in.

Yup, they will and some fool will gladly pay the dealer $19,000 for it instead of buying it privately for $2000 less. I don't understand it. :banghead:

They "think" they will get service from a dealer when something goes wrong, trouble is after the dealer gets their money they will treat them like their from Mars when they do end up needing service

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back