2011 Dodge Charger - car ****

-
Is that a 2wd or a 4wd? MDS or not? My old 05 was 2WD and it was nothing for it to get 20mpg on the highway with 4 adults in it with a Hemi.

2 wheel drive 1/2 ton MDS.

The longer the trip, the better the mileage.
On a recent drive out to N.M., one leg from Oklahoma City to Amarillo, Tx into eastern NM, it was pulling 21.6mpg. Overall, between going through mountains and plaines states, it averaged 18.4 mpg for a 1500 mile trip, one way.

Long flat run at about 75 mph (80 mph in New Mexico) very little traffic. I was alone in the truck, and was using cruise control and listening to XM! Great drive!

eh...its okay. the challenger is better looking, but its a fat pig....kinda sad a mustang gt can beat an srt8 challenger...mopar is losing....

I don't care for it at all. Looks like a Japanese import. Makes me wonder if Chrysler Corp is not happy with the retro look sales to date. Challenger, Charger were much better in the styling department.
But as they say in the car business, "there is an a** for every seat".

I like it
when mopar didnt make any rear wheel drive performance cars...people whined and bitched
now you have a 4- door ,,sporty and for families,a 2 door challenger,, both 400 hp 20mpg ac etc. etc..
anddddddddddddd people whine and *****..lol
I like alot of the new ones, I'm just too much of a tightwad to pay 600 bucks a month : )

I like it
when mopar didnt make any rear wheel drive performance cars...people whined and bitched
now you have a 4- door ,,sporty and for families,a 2 door challenger,, both 400 hp 20mpg ac etc. etc..
anddddddddddddd people whine and *****..lol
I like alot of the new ones, I'm just too much of a tightwad to pay 600 bucks a month : )

Something about 400+ hp grocery getter that's kind of cool and Chrysler corp will sell and have sold a hell of a lot more 4 door Chargers than they would 2 door.

Really need to get over the "it's not a Charger unless it has 2 doors bit", it's not happening!!! Be happy Chrysler is still in the game at all and are putting out good products these days. Personally, I REALLY like the new Charger. I would like to see the hood vents opened up though. I would also like to see the Magnum come back, especially with Cadillac bringing out their big wagon V. The Magnum was my dream car, I'm just in the wrong country to own a car...

I like it
now you have a 4- door ,,sporty and for families,a 2 door challenger,, both 400 hp 20mpg ac etc. etc.

And the stang' will smoke all of them...

And the stang' will smoke all of them...
so.......
I like the Mustangs to, I had a 67 , yrs ago,brother had a 69 mach 1,
shhhhh,,dont tell anyone,but I've owned some gm's to lol, but I DONT like the new camaro
Im not a 100 percent brand loyal person, but I dont see the sense in making negative comments about everything

Really,go out to the track sometime and watch em'...

If they are beating hemi cars thier not stock..a stock mustang runs not fast at all.Maybe 14's..

For me,having a 4 door Charger would be very cool. Much cooler than a mini van.....

I did not realise todays trucks got such good mileage! I was speaking from the perspective of driving my lousy GM p/u around in the winter. No better than 9 -10 mpg.

And yes ,Id trade it in for a 4 door Dodge p/u in a heart beat,but Im thinking I'd have better luck stealing one than trying to finance it,lol!

Well it's an ok looking car IMHO.But car ****? Nah maybe "soft"car **** would be a better term LOL .

I have to agree with the last post........I'll let him say it.

The car's lines are "better" than previous years, but it's still just a stinking Nascar truck front end........and it's a crew cab at that.

Mopar, in my opinion, will NEVER get this right......I honestly don't think they care.

WHY a 4 door??????? A Charger should be a 2 door.

I think everyone has to get over the 4dr thing. The sales figures have already proven that it was the absolutely the right decision on Chrysler's part.

It lights years better looking than anything from the mid 70's through late 80's that carried a Charger name plate and the 11 is even better.

-
Back