2011 Young Guns Contest??

-
Well I'm out of it this time. Yall go ahead. I got my *** handed to me last time I tried to help. I've helped a lot of people on here I really didn't have the money to and gotten nothing but grief from it. So excuse me if I sound tainted because I am. "Young guns" aren't the only ones in this hobby. They are also not the only ones who need help.
Hay im not sure if u are talking bout cash or what stroker .. But yes us "Young guns" need help some more then others . Im not talking cash or parts see when we was on chat the other nite u offerd to help me with my a/c on my cuda thats the kind of help im talking but if we have had a thing for us "Young guns" then hell ya do one for the ummm old farts

For those who are unaware of the previous Young Guns Contest, here's a link so you can see what it was all about: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=78242&highlight=young+guns+sign

67Signet, you make a lot of good points. I can help with one of them right now. Here is a link to the FABO Members Map (which has been going for well over a year and still gets bumped to the forefront once in awhile): http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=107340&highlight=members+map. Young Guns were encouraged to add their markers in white to make it easy to find those who were interested in a mentor program of sorts ... your 'old guys helpin the young guys' thing is in that same spirit I intended when I started the first map that eventually went out of business. The replacement is even better and has been more well received; a bunch of FABO members in Winnepeg even discovered how close they were to each other as a result and now have regular get-togethers.

Anyway, whatever ya'll want to do about another contest is fine by me. I can't run it but, as always, I'll donate some PSC Gift Certificates or do some coating work on donated parts regardless of who's benefiting.

Hay im not sure if u are talking bout cash or what stroker .. But yes us "Young guns" need help some more then others . Im not talking cash or parts see when we was on chat the other nite u offerd to help me with my a/c on my cuda thats the kind of help im talking but if we have had a thing for us "Young guns" then hell ya do one for the ummm old farts

...and I'll help all I can. just ask. :)

I think it is cool that some people help the young guns. I know that it is hard for young kids to get into it and recently I have been trying to help a few younger local kids get involved. I do what I can locally but would be willing to help out in someway if needed. We need this younger generation to carry this on.

I'm a young gun lol please let's help the young guns ( anyone have a 360 stroker they wanna donate ) lol

Well I am in to help the hobby and young guns
I would be happy to be a mentor as well
just pm me and I will do my best
Bruce B.

YOUNG GUNS-SIGN IN 2011 Have been in contact with Cuda Chick 1968 and Joeychgo about doing doing a second version of Leanna's great idea.Have decided to jump in and do it.Will be looking for some assistance and guidance along the way as this is a first for me. So far this is what I have come up with."Contest " would begin on Oct.01 and end on Nov. 30 Drawings for all gifts would take place Dec.01 so winners can receive their gifts in time for Christmas.Gifts so far consist of 5 2011 Fabo t-shirts(on order),3 Gold Memberships,(2 )$50.00 gifts and (1) $100.00 gift.These are what my wife and I will be donating.Anyone who wants to donate either gifts or their suggestions please p.m. me.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

-
Back