2013 Charger in Nascar???

-
i love the fact it looks like a 2 door, and i hope someone picks up dodge and puts this car in the winners circle.

Attachments

• 2013.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 4,120
Ditto, Now if they would just make one like it for the street,...with a (real) stick.

the 2013 cup Charger just screams f*ck with me. that is one mean looking race car. i would love to see this car kick *** all over the track. i cant say enough about how great that car looks. if we could just get a team to put it where it needs to be.

Agreed,.One sharp ride...I definatly need to add that to my diecast collection.

Be nice to get a good young gun, some help and lots of dollars from "Big Money Racing",...Works for Roush, and Hendrick

Amen to all post's!!:cheers: Let's put Stenhouse in one for Cup,, How ever you spell his name :sign3:

On another note :book: how the heck can chebby put a new car in that has never been sold to the public :pain10: There is talk about it and I think the rules state that you can not run a car that has not been introduced to us..... Not unless they are going to an older body stile :coffee2:

Mopar Team of my choice = Brad K, Ricky Stenhouse, and the Biff :glasses7:

Dodge need to get with it and make the dodge Charger a 2 door with some more edge,Maybe a new sub line like the Nascar addition.And how about a factory old school monster to come from the Dodge boys.OH yeah and maybe do some research and built a solid car even if it only limited to the old Nascar rules of to be a factory racer there needs to at least 500 cars made.Now lets add the twist of only 500 car to be made.The
Limited edition Nacar street car Charger.

Arco 440

Mornin Mike....I was wonderin of you were up yet,...

My team of choice - Keselowski, Newman, and our local boy, Logano...maybe get Petty back as owners...(just sayin)...

Dodge need to get with it and make the dodge Charger a 2 door with some more edge,Maybe a new sub line like the Nascar addition.And how about a factory old school monster to come from the Dodge boys.OH yeah and maybe do some research and built a solid car even if it only limited to the old Nascar rules of to be a factory racer there needs to at least 500 cars made.Now lets add the twist of only 500 car to be made.The
Limited edition Nacar street car Charger.

Arco 440

Kinda like Chivy did with those Monte fastbacks?,...that would be cool...

I don't thing there are any issues with the Dodge running in NASCAR, in my opinion, the issue with the depth of the factory's back of the race teams. It wasn't very good this last time around.

I don't thing there are any issues with the Dodge running in NASCAR, in my opinion, the issue with the depth of the factory's back of the race teams. It wasn't very good this last time around.

X2, but they sure talk a good game for advertising, don't they...

Dodge need to get with it and make the dodge Charger a 2 door with some more edge
I did this photoshop of a two-door charger (yes, I know I screwed up on the front wheel lol)...
xauoed.jpg

but really, how would that car be legal for Nascar- it's not a cookie-cutter 'car of tomorrow'.

All I can say is. Brad Keselowski's dad and uncle always had Dodges in
ARCA and I thought in there old Bush series rides.
How about " Keselowski Motor Sports".
Somebody GET THOSE BOYS SIGNED UP!
Hey DODGE! Get your sh*t together.

Mornin Mike....I was wonderin of you were up yet,...

My team of choice - Keselowski, Newman, and our local boy, Logano...maybe get Petty back as owners...(just sayin)...
Some great drivers there jaimus :supz: I like your local boy big time and the team you have listed :cheers:

All I can say is. Brad Keselowski's dad and uncle always had Dodges in
ARCA and I thought in there old Bush series rides.
How about " Keselowski Motor Sports".
Somebody GET THOSE BOYS SIGNED UP!
Hey DODGE! Get your sh*t together.
X 10 brian :cheers:
I forgot all about Brads MoPar history, Thank you for reminding me and us here.
I will talk to the forces to be to see this threw :iconbigg: I wish I had a door to knock on and spread the word :eek:ops: Prayers sent for MoPar to find a great pack of owners :cheers:

I did this photoshop of a two-door charger (yes, I know I screwed up on the front wheel lol)...
xauoed.jpg

but really, how would that car be legal for Nascar- it's not a cookie-cutter 'car of tomorrow'.

Good job and saved your photo 95teetee :glasses7:

I say we as fabo and all the other mopar sites chip in 10-20 bucks per member and I'm sure we would have enough to cover the initial cost to build one after that its just a matter of making it into a race and you got enough to go to the next as long as you dont wreck lol. Fabo sponsored 2013 charger anyone?

-
Back