2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 10th - 13th

-
I am not really hunting parts, but have compiled a list of everyone who has posted above with locations so that I might stop and say hello.
Still wondering if there is any type of organized cruise in or such on Friday or Saturday evening?
C

Hey fellas, the weather looks to be nice all weekend - according to the weather channel. My Scamp will be in the show field. I'll be walking all over the place. Are we all meeting somewhere? I will be with my better half - she's a trooper when it comes to Carlisle.

Ha! You guys staying at the 6?

Somewhere else, it looks like.

I think it has something to do with being asked not to come back......

Hey....I didn't see ANY sign say'n.... do NOT pee in the pool.....did you?

Last year there was a GREAT car show at the local Dodge dealer
on, I think, Thursday night. Any info on same for this year?

This will be my first year .... can't live this close and not go .... I want to see some of the boosted \6 stuff .... was going to trailer the 63 down but being this close to it ... thay can come here and see it ..... bringing pics tho .... hope to see what other people have dun with the 63 firewall .... good luck all see ya there....... MOPARS,chicks and beer..... this is going to suck .... NOT !!!!!

once again I prepared a list of things I would like to buy. Every year the moment I walked through the gates the list goes right down the toilet. The eyes take over!

:glasses7: Quarter aces has been purchased by Mike Natoli, a Long Island MOPAR racer for a gizzilion years with his duster.It will once again be known as South Mountain Dragway and WILL be open for our Carlisle weekend.Mike also informed me that Carlisle has installed an auto-X track with their event being held on Friday.That being said,MOPAR day at South Mountain will be on Sunday and the gates will open at 8am.
So I will be going Sunday and make a few hits on my junk if it stays together:tongue3:
Will see you Thursday at CMV Dodge,I'll hit the York reunion and race on Sunday.
Even though I'm more of a FBBO poster,I lurk here a lot:coffee2:

Here is a pic of Mikes car with it's recent paint job,and a few of my junk:-\"

Attachments

• 1.19.13 248.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 1.19.13 244.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 6.22.14 009.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 420
  • 6.22.14 013.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 227
I don't know how you can possibly make any horsepower with those puny tailpipes!

attachment.php

dmoore, thanks for that info. All of the contained links, though, speak of 2012 & 2013???
C

dmoore, thanks for that info. All of the contained links, though, speak of 2012 & 2013???
C
This is what the one link states: "2013 saw the largest Kick-Off event ever with well over 400 cars"
so I think it is it is clearly a current 2014 link.

this is going to be the longest week in my life ...... ug ..... is it the 10th yet ??????

-
Back