[FOR SALE] 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T , Header Orange Super Track Pack. Topeka, KS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

druid318

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$26,000
2014 Dodge Challenger R/T
Mileage: 27121
5.7L Hemi, 6 Speed Manual Transmission
Factory Super Track Pack Suspension
Header Orange paint with Dark Slate Gray Interior
20 Inch wheels
Upgraded to General Gmax AS-03 Tires

36,000 Factory Warranty
Oil Change Maintenance Plan paid through Dodge

All maintenance has been done at John Hoffer Chrysler. The car has garaged at home
as well as at work. The paint on this car is very bright orange. It gets lots
of attention wherever it goes. If you don't enjoy random people waving and giving
you a thumbs up this car might not be for you. The paint has a tiny chip on right
quarter panel, not noticeable but it is there.

The car has a factory CD/MP3, Bluetooth stereo. Hands free calling. Cloth seats show
a little wear, but nothing major.

I had an issue with one of the original Goodyear F1 tires, so I replaced them with
General Gmax AS-03 tires. These have very low miles on them. The Gmax tires and the
Super Track Pack suspension make this car handle far better than a stock R/T. Super
Track Pack was probably the most desirable option on these cars new.

This car has a 6 speed manual transmission, and the Super Track Pack allows you to turn
off the electronic stability control entirely. This car will do zero to sixty in 6 seconds
with me behind the wheel. It will also pull down 25mpg on road trips and you can fit kids
and car seats in the back seat. It is a awesome car to drive.

The car has not been driven in the winter weather.

Serious buyers only please, I'm not taking anyone out for joyrides with salt on the roads.

I am cross posting this car.

Edited to add: Would be willing to trade on a 64 Dodge Polara, 2 door, 4 door or wagon. Would also be willing to trade on a 68 Satellite, 68 Coronet, or a Dodge Town Wagon. I would be looking for something to daily drive, in the 5-10k range.

Challenger.jpg

challenger1.jpg

challenger2.jpg

challenger3.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

Last edited:
Dropping the price to $25,500. Adding a photo of the tires. I LOVE these tires. I also have 3 of the original F1 tires.
I would be willing to trade on a higher priced B body or Dodge Town Wagon. Something up to 15k.

challenger-tires.jpg

Dropping the price to 24,900. OBO

I'm knocking another 900 bucks off. I want the car sold asap. I have had a couple of offers from dealers, but I would really like to just sell this thing to another Mopar guy.

$24,000 even.

Would also consider trading on a 300C in the 10k range.

Last edited:
I'm knocking another 900 bucks off. I want the car sold asap. I have had a couple of offers from dealers, but I would really like to just sell this thing to another Mopar guy.

$24,000 even.

Would also consider trading on a 300C in the 10k range.
Knocking the price down to 23,500. Below is a link to an album with more pictures, including the little rock chip.

Dropbox - Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back