2014 T/A Challenger!

-
Few more...

Attachments

• BvAMcKhIQAA2a2c.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 617
  • BvAbnICCAAEZxF2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 628
Normally I would say the wing is over the top but it kinda fits in.

On the track!

Attachments

• gallery_large.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 523
  • 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 536
  • 3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 552
The rumor on allpar is Dodge will build a street version if they are successful in the series. With the team they have they should be pretty tough next year when they get the cars worked out...

the cool part is that trans am is making a comeback with cars that look like street cars, not the technicolor blobs with stickers telling you what brand it is like in nascar. i would have loved to see the original trans am series in its heyday, but being born in 1968 theres only grainy film footage to watch, blurry photographs, or fresh pix of restored original racecars from the series that are too valuable to race. i did a book report in middle school on SCCA trans am. Sam Posey, Dan Gurney, Bob Titus, and other greats.

i am glad its making a comeback. i stopped watching motorsports except for Australian Supercar i love watching that.

Matt.

Never thought the day would come that a spoiler like that wouldn't bother me on a car like that

the cool part is that trans am is making a comeback with cars that look like street cars, not the technicolor blobs with stickers telling you what brand it is like in nascar. i would have loved to see the original trans am series in its heyday, but being born in 1968 theres only grainy film footage to watch, blurry photographs, or fresh pix of restored original racecars from the series that are too valuable to race. i did a book report in middle school on SCCA trans am. Sam Posey, Dan Gurney, Bob Titus, and other greats.

i am glad its making a comeback. i stopped watching motorsports except for Australian Supercar i love watching that.

Matt.

I couldn't agree more! The TA2 class style car is what Nascar should do... They actually resemble the production cars and most of all run race motors based off of production engines. The Challengers run a Gen III Hemi, Camaros run a LS, and I'm assuming the Mustangs run Mod motors.

Attachments

• Clark_TA_SRT_MO-27-1024x682.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Clark_TA_SRT_MO-32-1024x682.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 423
Few more...

Attachments

• BwTQFA8IQAEhkUk.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 373
  • 1601282_669818349776506_7072009210731706556_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 355
  • BwOyV37CcAAd6wR.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 361
I like it. Glad to see that it's something ELSE besides a Viper.

drop that wing for a spoiler like a current nascar one.

the shape of the car is nice squished nose and tall rear

oh and the fat rubber

street version would be cool minus the super low ride height/ splitter and spoiler

splitter would just end up a hazard on the street

The Miller Racing Team Dodge Challenger T/As finished 1st and 2nd at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut!!! It was only the their third race! :cheers:

Attachments

• gallery_large1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 177
  • gallery_large2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 166
  • gallery_large3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 162
  • gallery_large.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 180
Few cool pics from the previous race at Brainerd Raceway...

Attachments

• gallery_large8.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 156
  • gallery_large7.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 144
  • gallery_large6.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 153
  • gallery_large5.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 160
  • gallery_large4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 143
  • gallery_large9.jpg