2015 World Series picks

-
No you're not imagining things Brian, Joe Buck is a STL lovin' dick! He needs to go!

What do you guys think of Joe Buck's calling of the games so far? He's a St. Louis homer and hates the Royals and everyone here feels the same about him. His commentary always seems to be slanted towards whomever the Royals are playing. Is this real, or are we just imaging things?

Let's go Royals!!!

For us up here we had our Rogers/Sportsnet announcers all year doing all 162 Jays games.. Great guys, but then the playoffs start and they play the switcheroo and use the Fox feed. A little disappointed but I like the job Buck Reynolds and Verducci are doing.
Even after the Reynolds comment lol

I fell asleep before the end of the game. Weird one with Volquez dad passing...inside the park hr. Glad I didnt stay up....14 innings wow

Atleast Fox hired A-rod him and the "big hurt" know more about hitting then any of those other clowns commenting..

A-roid flat out sucks.

Anyone on the blow jays with his numbers..uhhh..NO!!..and he ain't the only one using/or that has used but he was man enough to admit taking and excepted the over 200 game suspension came back and had a great year..blue gays must be out golfing..LMFAO:D:D:D

Yankees will win it all again before the blow jays ever do..

well for now, it looks like the Royals are the team to beat.

So would MLB, so look for a tighter strike zone. At least when the Royals are pitching. They want this thing to go the full seven games to keep the $$$ flowing. They sure don't want a small market team to win it vs the biggest market in the country.

So would MLB, so look for a tighter strike zone. At least when the Royals are pitching. They want this thing to go the full seven games to keep the $$$ flowing. They sure don't want a small market team to win it vs the biggest market in the country.

Good point... I will be watching for that...

After seeing what happened to Edison Volquez, I'm rooting for the Royals. It's just hard not to like that team.

After seeing what happened to Edison Volquez, I'm rooting for the Royals. It's just hard not to like that team.

Chris Young pitched five scoreless innings for the Royals last month the day after his father passed. He'll be starting Saturday nights game.

Another come from behind victory and a lights out performance from their bullpen. Just need one more. I'd actually prefer that they lose tonight so that they could clinch the series at home. Go Royals!

Another come from behind victory and a lights out performance from their bullpen. Just need one more. I'd actually prefer that they lose tonight so that they could clinch the series at home. Go Royals!

Yes,thats always nice:D:D

Royals win and this is the best day of the year...

Baseball is OVER!!!!

No you're not imagining things Brian, Joe Buck is a STL lovin' dick! He needs to go!

Agreed! I'm a Dodger fan,yet I absolutely love John Miller's game call,for the Giants. I absolutely love old school " just call the game" announcers, instead of these "overeducated idiots" calling the games.We don't need " personal opinions " on politics & other silly stuff", just call what you see..

He did it again last night in the ninth inning claiming that Matt Harvey was this year's Madison Bumgarner, right before the Royals tied the game up?!?! Made him look like a dumbass.

Congrats to the Royals, it's been a long time coming.

What a game.. kinda feel sorry for the Mets. Thought they had that one locked up. Congrats to all the Royals fans..

-
Back