-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67dartGTconvertible

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
$13,500 (which is way low for what it is). I am looking to sell this car in the next few weeks. I have a car I ordered a year and a half ago finally get built and now I need to sell this car. I am the 2nd owner. The first owner reported the mileage incorrectly and the Missouri DMV tagged the title for that reason, The odometer has not been altered. I bought it with a clean WI title and it currently has a clean NJ title. I have the carfax that alerted me to this issue and the AutoCheck that shows exactly what the issue is that I will email you if you are interested in the vehicle.

This 2016 Mustang EcoBoost (mileage 87k) has a 6 speed manual transmission and the performance package that includes larger rear sway bar, unique chassis tuning, bigger brakes, 19" aluminum wheels, a gauge package, heavy duty front springs, larger radiator and a 3.55 limited slip rear diff. The only factory option other than the performance package is the black roof.

The only mods to the car were made by me and in the last 20k miles. They are a cool air intake and a tune. The tuner that comes with the car is the REV-X Unleashed and I have the 93 octane tune on it. This tune raises the car from a stock 310hp to about 360hp and stock 320ft/lbs of torque to about 440 ft/lbs. At that wheels this makes it have about 277hp and 394ft/lbs. You can take the tune off for inspection in a few minutes. The car is fast, fun to drive and handles really well.

The car is in excellent mechanical shape. It needs nothing. I always get full synthetic oil changes. It was not driven in snow or on salty roads. It has BFG g-Force comp 2/as plus tires with less than 20k miles.

The manual transmission and performance package make the car decently rare. Message with any questions.

Mustang01.jpg

Mustang02.jpg

Mustang03.jpg

Mustang04.jpg

Mustang05.jpg

Mustang06.jpg

Mustang07.jpg

Mustang08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back