2018 ram pick up

-
I have had more than a few first gens. I still have the '95, only one of those I ever had. In my opinion, the bodies of the second gen are more solid, but I still love the simplicity of the earlier trucks. Only reason I have the 95 is the Cummins really.
My first gen will be a truck that dodge never made. Crew cab, short bed, 4x4, cummins. Will also cut the frame in half and graft a 2nd or 3rd gen front frame and suspension on it and probably use a 3rd or 4th gen interior.

Yea I have dreams...sadly my wallet supports very few of them. Lol

My first gen will be a truck that dodge never made. Crew cab, short bed, 4x4, cummins. Will also cut the frame in half and graft a 2nd or 3rd gen front frame and suspension on it and probably use a 3rd or 4th gen interior.

Yea I have dreams...sadly my wallet supports very few of them. Lol
now there's a build I would like to see!! Have you done any of the research as to the two frames fitting together? Is it a "straight" graft with some flat plate or is it an offset situation?

I HATE the new Dodge Challenger, when it came out in 2008 I thought it be just like 1970, carbureted and all! I HATE the Demon, it should have NEVER been given the name "Demon" unless I could interchange tail lights with my 1972. I HATE the Dodge Rams, just because I HATE.:BangHead:
Why couldn't Dodge be like Ford and GM. EVERY SINGLE PART on the Mustang and Camaro was never changed since 1964 on the 'stang and '67 on the Camaro. You can interchange taillights, fenders, bumpers, interior, gages, glass, I mean EVERYTHING from every year, THEY did it right, while WE deal with change of body styles, and every change has been for the WORSE.:BangHead:

I've owned a 2001, 2003, and a 2015. Loved em all. My criticisms are petty and small, I just like the cross hair grill. The pig nose grill, and that big Freddie Mercury looking mustache grill on the rebel just doesn't do it for me. I wont lie, I was a bit sad when the grill on my 2015 wasn't attached to the hood anymore. See I told you, petty stuff.

now there's a build I would like to see!! Have you done any of the research as to the two frames fitting together? Is it a "straight" graft with some flat plate or is it an offset situation?
I know of a few people who have done the frame graft, I guess certain 1st gen frames are taller than others but I know some of them are the exact height of the second gen frames so they just butt them up and weld em.

My '13 Express does just fine. I was raised in a Ford family, had 4 of my own. In '91 I bought a GMC. Went to visit my father with the new truck in Az. "What the hell are you driving?". "Dad, have you looked at the new Fords lately?". "Yeah .. I know what you mean. I couldn't drive one of those ugly things either."

Some douchebag texting on her phone plowed into my F150 I have a '17 Ram 1500 for a rental..I'll take my 8 year old Ford over the piece of **** Ram anyday...

Some douchebag texting on her phone plowed into my F150 I have a '17 Ram 1500 for a rental..I'll take my 8 year old Ford over the piece of **** Ram anyday...
This is called "my mind is made up before I ever put the keys in the ignition" LOL... :D

yeah, tell us about the twin I beam pieces of s--- they used to make, I had 3 of the road walking turds. Or the pulleys will never line up again 352 and 390`s, or the get hot and blow the radiator cap off w/ 15 bales of hay on it . They never did figure that one out either! Or getting a ticket because it came out from the factory w/ no pass side tail light, just a dummy plate on it. Or blowing 11 clutches on a farm truck. Or being almost as ugly as the new chevys, NEED I GO ON ?!

I bought a 1980 Ford short step side for mileage so it had 300 six with 4 speed od and it got 15.5 mpg the first tank and dropped to 14 mpg after that. I owned it for about 3 months and it stayed in shop about as much as I drove it. I traded it off and swore I would never own another Ford. 30 plus years later I am still keeping my word. Buy whatever you want but I know what has worked best for me.

yeah, tell us about the twin I beam pieces of s--- they used to make, I had 3 of the road walking turds. Or the pulleys will never line up again 352 and 390`s, or the get hot and blow the radiator cap off w/ 15 bales of hay on it . They never did figure that one out either! Or getting a ticket because it came out from the factory w/ no pass side tail light, just a dummy plate on it. Or blowing 11 clutches on a farm truck. Or being almost as ugly as the new chevys, NEED I GO ON ?!

352's 390's your talking FORTY years ago..atleast get into this decade..LMFAO..ugly there is NOTHING as fugly as the new Rams or I refer to them LAMBS:rofl::rofl::rofl:...

352's 390's your talking FORTY years ago..atleast get into this decade..LMFAO..ugly there is NOTHING as fugly as the new Rams or I
:rofl::rofl:...
> tell somebody that cares .
Yeah, thats why they have replaced chevys in sales ! try lookin in a mirror , u want to see ugly !! u belong on a ford forum !! I bet u thot old kennedy was a straight troop too !!!!!!!!!! Mass. idiots ! I watched a ford diesel w/ 4 wheel drive in the mud and couldn`t spin all it`s wheels, and keep them spinning.. The city of Tulsa went ford because of ford under cutting to get there business. The new diesel trucks are getting 8 miles to the gallon, no matter how u drive them, so go tell somebody else ur b.s. !

> tell somebody that cares .
Yeah, thats why they have replaced chevys in sales ! try lookin in a mirror , u want to see ugly !! u belong on a ford forum !! I bet u thot old kennedy was a straight troop too !!!!!!!!!! Mass. idiots !

F150 BEST selling truck in over FORTY YEARS...Kennedys nothing but liberal douchebags..and its Massholes to you..Okla. only two things come from there steers and queers:D:D

Easy folks, play nice and don't make me watch this thread because of name calling and trashing !! Chill a bit please. let this thread move on

5F800BDA-E518-43CA-913D-4A0D4D2033C3.jpeg
478F8774-67A4-439B-82E4-2245F2BF5D62.jpeg
D49718A8-0528-4317-963A-E57CB00F4EBF.jpeg
My old ram was a lot of a truck. Let it go after retirement young man who purchased it updates me every couple of months.

wasn't your Ford a 3/4 ton? Kinda comparing apples to oranges aren't ya?
..all things being equal - I drove a '17 F-250, a '17 GMC 3500, a '17 Chevy 2500 and a '17 Ram 2500 - all 4x4, all essentially loaded - I did some feature comparisons (towing, HP blah blah blah) and after considering which one I liked best overall - I signed on the dotted line for the 17 Ram 2500. Runner up was the F-250, it's lower towing capacity and less appealing look (personal opinion) kept me from buying it.
Oh - and the over 400HP Hemi doesn't hurt my feelings at all :D - for a big truck, she's got some scoot!

I HATE the new Dodge Challenger, when it came out in 2008 I thought it be just like 1970, carbureted and all! I HATE the Demon, it should have NEVER been given the name "Demon" unless I could interchange tail lights with my 1972. I HATE the Dodge Rams, just because I HATE.:BangHead:
Why couldn't Dodge be like Ford and GM. EVERY SINGLE PART on the Mustang and Camaro was never changed since 1964 on the 'stang and '67 on the Camaro. You can interchange taillights, fenders, bumpers, interior, gages, glass, I mean EVERYTHING from every year, THEY did it right, while WE deal with change of body styles, and every change has been for the WORSE.:BangHead:
hater - :poke::poke: :lol:

F150 BEST selling truck in over FORTY YEARS...Kennedys nothing but liberal douchebags..and its Massholes to you..Okla. only two things come from there steers and queers:D:D
LOTSA STEERS, U TELL US ABOUT THE QUEERS , HOMO !!! Do agree on the kennedys being a--------. Another great ford comes to mind, the Taurus engines of the past, along w/ the ford p/u`s that blew their spark plugs out all the time, and cracking heads on the montegos and other ford engines . Go ahead and set on the other end of the country and run ur mouth, boy !

LOTSA STEERS, U TELL US ABOUT THE QUEERS , HOMO !!! Do agree on the kennedys being a--------. Another great ford comes to mind, the Taurus engines of the past, along w/ the ford p/u`s that blew their spark plugs out all the time, and cracking heads on the montegos and other ford engines . Go ahead and set on the other end of the country and run ur mouth, boy !

LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..so I take it your a steer female of coarse:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

u seem to be awful curious and know a lot about such things as that ! u sound like a queer xhevy lover to me !

Stay on track here never said anything about Chevys..and FORDS are still the BEST truck built..

I bought a 1980 Ford short step side for mileage so it had 300 six with 4 speed od and it got 15.5 mpg the first tank and dropped to 14 mpg after that. I owned it for about 3 months and it stayed in shop about as much as I drove it. I traded it off and swore I would never own another Ford. 30 plus years later I am still keeping my word. Buy whatever you want but I know what has worked best for me.
I had a 76 ford 4 wheel drive that absolutely got stuck every time I got it in the med. I tpuled w/ the left front and right rear only when in 4 wheel drive. The chevy I HAD later would spin
all of them.

-
Back