2019 Superbird

-
LAUGH MY *** OFF, it’s just a challenger with a body kit on it. Plymouth is dead and a failed attempt. I’ve seen this stupid conversion on the read and it’s not appealing. It’s a disgrace to the name superbird.

About as dumb as those pickup trucks they put those wings on and called them "Daytona". Seriously? Just a bunch of plastic parts that anyone can run out and buy. Yawwwnnnn.

From the one article, I assume this is a FCA car?
If marketing wants to ride coat tails, let them make a real stand alone car line and not these lazy, cross branding ploys.
Here I was thinking since Plymouth is no more, things like Road Runner were safe.
Sort of like Latin, a dead language that can't be bastardized.
Silly me.

I'd still want one of these though.:lol:

aeroduster.jpg

I know 10 year olds that could write a better article. I have a real feeling this is fake news. Petty’s garage made a few of these years ago also. If this is linked to fiat in anyway I would be amazed.

You guys are missing the point , kids nowadays love plastic easy stick on **** on there cars . Good marketing on Chrysler’s part .

You guys are missing the point , kids nowadays love plastic easy stick on **** on there cars . Good marketing on Chrysler’s part .

Kids nowadays are going to be buying 60 thousand dollar cars? Unique marketing on someone not affiliated with Fiats part.

Fugly like everything else Mopar/fiat or who ever owns the rights is producing:eek::eek::eek:

LAUGH MY *** OFF, it’s just a challenger with a body kit on it. Plymouth is dead and a failed attempt. I’ve seen this stupid conversion on the read and it’s not appealing. It’s a disgrace to the name superbird.
to be truthful, that's all the originals were just roadrunners and chargers w/ parts added !

I lived during the era when I could have owned a new Superbird. I thought they were ugly then and still do! Only reason they are some what popular now is the collect ability and value. I bought a new 70 340 4speed Duster. And a new left over 71 Hemi GTX in 72. A Superbird was never a consideration.

Last edited:
-
Back