2020 Dodge Car: Faster than the Demon!! Cuda? Charger? Challenger?

-

Deemo

Reaction score
So I do love Easter eggs in the Dodge Commercials.....and this ones going to be great. Only thing we don’t know is whether or not it’s going to be a Cuda, Charger? Or Challenger that gets this pack. Anyone who pays attention will know the term “Angel” is Coming to the lineup next year. But whether or not it’s going to be called that is another story in itself. That could be the engine name for all we know. They have leaked that they are trying to run 8s with a factory car. Who else is watching this and is as interested as I am to see what Dodge Brings is in 2020? The OTS stands for official Trap speed.......150...... that’s a low 9 second pass..... And the New Years commercial showed 93mph on the speedo at the end of the clip.....that adds up to be about right on the OTS at 150. Will we see a low 9 car from Dodge soon? I believe so.... if you add all that up that has to be 1080 hp at the wheels to put it into 9.3 seconds.

68B7AB0F-7C90-48D5-8796-8AE4541C14A4.png

Last edited:
I also saw his youtube video pretty interesting considering Dodge does use Easter eggs in their videos a lot. There is also rumors of the next gen challenger being all electric. I guess Dodge wants to go out with a bigger bang than the Hellcat, Redeye, Demon before they end the current challenger.

-
Back