22.000 memories post

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I want to thank all the great folks here for putting up with me here :-D
My family is here with me know,memikeswife,MeMikejr.and creed_247.
And all my FABO brothers and sisters here :happy10: Yall sure have filled my life and make everyday waking up allot better :happy10::happy10:

Thank you all memory pictures

Attachments

• let%20it%20rain%20163.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 291
  • A A FIRST DAY DEER SEASON 09 033.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 277
  • wall.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 282
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20068%20%28Custom%29%20%282%29.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 278
  • let%20it%20rain%20014.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 286
  • first%20cruze%20004.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 310
  • ebay402%20094.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 299
  • ebay402%20108.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 301
  • ebay402%20056.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 283
  • ebay402%20007.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 315
:cheers: Congratulations brother Mike!! :cheers:

Im waiting for Joey to just give in and take that Barracuda with the ugly 70s/80s paint job off the Home Page and just put your damn picture up there already. If you arent the face of this site then I dont know who or what is!! Im proud to call you my friend, brother, and FABO grandfather to my kids!!

:wav::wav::wav:

Congrats Mikee, You are a backbone of this site. toolmanmike

Congrats Mike!

I was trying to find that picture of you going hunting. It was not long after I joined.... you had that same orange bogon on your head, same hunting attire you have on in the above picture. Then you had pictures of a wild cat track of some sort if I remember correctly.

WAY TO GO MIKE!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

FABO just would not be the same with out you buddy.

I think you were one of the first to welcome me to the site when I came here a year and a half ago and it gave me a great first impression of FABO and I will never forget you.

you are a heck of a friend and because of you, I found ZWR!!!! :rock::supz:

I still don't get how the heck you got so many dang posts HAHAHAHA.....and I think out of all of fabo ,you put the "smiley icons" to use more than anyone i know.....these are compliments by the way LOL

now stop bragging about the milestone and get to posting.....you heard it above....you got until december to get to 23,000 HAHA

:cheers: Congratulations brother Mike!! :cheers:

Im waiting for Joey to just give in and take that Barracuda with the ugly 70s/80s paint job off the Home Page and just put your damn picture up there already. If you arent the face of this site then I dont know who or what is!! Im proud to call you my friend, brother, and FABO grandfather to my kids!!

:wav::wav::wav:
Thank you brother, It sure is great to have you back with us :cheers:, Did you show Trevor his Birthday thread 8)

COOL PICS MAN!!!! CONGRATS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

-James
Not dun yet, my computer was being looked at or it just locked up on me :-D

Congrats Mike!

I like what you did with "The Wall" pic:-D

Now lets go for 23,000
Will do Tony :happy10: I did not do that to the picture another member did :-D

Mike will have that by Christmas :-D
I am slowing down a bit :-D

Congrats Mikee, You are a backbone of this site. toolmanmike
I wish I was :happy10: But as you know I am no way a tec here and just have been here a long time and never mist a welcome wagon the first couple years and that got me up on my post count real fast, and this was the first site I ever joined and all the good folks here taught me everything I know about using this computer :-D

Congrats Mike!

I was trying to find that picture of you going hunting. It was not long after I joined.... you had that same orange bogon on your head, same hunting attire you have on in the above picture. Then you had pictures of a wild cat track of some sort if I remember correctly.
I will bring it up here again mullin and thank you brother

Congrats Mike!! :cheers:
There you are Keith, our cars are so much alike and w know who has the HP. Thank you for the window louvers :cheers: I am enjoying them brother :-D

WAY TO GO MIKE!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

FABO just would not be the same with out you buddy.

I think you were one of the first to welcome me to the site when I came here a year and a half ago and it gave me a great first impression of FABO and I will never forget you.

you are a heck of a friend and because of you, I found ZWR!!!! :rock::supz:

I still don't get how the heck you got so many dang posts HAHAHAHA.....and I think out of all of fabo ,you put the "smiley icons" to use more than anyone i know.....these are compliments by the way LOL

now stop bragging about the milestone and get to posting.....you heard it above....you got until december to get to 23,000 HAHA
:-D:-D
Yea I use the icons allot to make sure my words are going in the right direction :-D Thank you and I am soooo glad you are enjoying ZWR and they thank you to :cheers:

Did you show Trevor his Birthday thread 8)
Talk about feeling bad, I didnt even see it and Im guessing thats because we were so busy that day! Thank you again my friend! HEs going to be disappointed when I head out that way in 2-2 1/2 weeks and get to meet you while I pick up the new 66 fish. But Ill be sure and take TONS of pics for him lol

Share them if you got'em More memories :love7:

Attachments

• socet%20%20with%20c_c%2040%20oz%20008resize%205.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 248
  • memike%20004.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 274
  • bob%200044.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 265
  • meken%200066.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 238
  • dec%20cat2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Speep 073.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 268
  • memike.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 254
  • mike%20017.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00161%20%28Custom%29.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 100_1312.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 253
Congratulations Mike on your awesome dedication to this site and for the love and brotherhood you show to any and all here. You are a special person and even though I have never met you in person, You are a very special person in this crazy game called life with your wit, wisdom and most of all your true pure heartfelt postings. My hats off to you my brother!!!!!

Holy Crow MeMike!LOL I,ve enjoyed your posts and threads for a couple yrs now and must say..your one of the staples holding these pages together!Congrats my friend...more please:read2:

Mike, You are one of the reasons I joined FABO after looking around the site for some time. I always appreciate your attitude and positive posts!!

Congrats brother Mike on 22 X :sith: Here's a couple pics I have saved......

Attachments

• MeMike & Creed Chally.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 237
  • George Ray's Drag Strip.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 242
Congratulations Mike, I know when it comes to FABO you are one of the first people I think of that keeps this family moving along. I look at you as the big American FABO brother from up here in Winnipeg. Cheers!

Mark

Congrats Bro!!!! You an I hit it off right from day one.. You are a great guy and good friend Mike.. I wish you many more thousands of posts in the future... :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

22K? Here I thought we'd see 25k by Christmas. You're slacking, my friend. :-D

Congrats, Mike!

Congrats on the 22K, Mike.

You really liven up the place around here. It's inspiring, reading your posts. You always find just the right thing to say, regardless of the situation.

From one guy living on a hill, to another, keep up the good life. :cheers:

Your Canadian friend.:-D

Yep Mike those are the pictures.

I remember when I saw the pic of you with the gun on your shoulder with that serious look on your face..... I was like this guy means business! LOL

Don't go anywhere Mike.I think this song says it for most members.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszR0tfp4Es"]YouTube - Neil Young - Long may you run[/ame]

-
Back