HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I al located in Holland MI, 49424
the duster has 44000 on the counter

it looks like im ready to pull the 225 out of my duster
I will be getting rid of the entire motor (pan to aircleaner) and the 904 transmission

the motor is running...barely (read more about it here) http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=308074

the 904 seems to work just like it should but I would consider the 225 a core at best

so, here is the deal, I am planning on pulling the motor and trans together and if someone want to come and pick it up it is free

(price for entire engine and tranny is FREE, zero dollars, plus sales tax)

if nobody is interested in the entire motor I will sell the parts separate for 1 dollar a pound (mods, not sure if I am allowed to do it this way, but im not trying to make a killing here, just trying to include a price)

I will disconnect the hardlines from the A/C compressor to use on the 360 that is going in, and ill hold onto the P/S pump for now
I will have to see if I need the throttle linkage for the 360 and if the slipyoke will fit on the 727 I have

everything else is included

I am pulling this engine today and I would love to not have it sit in the driveway
seriously, no one want to take this off my hands?

you are more then welcome to it, I would hate to see it go to waste

oh, and the powersteering pump is again included (though not mounted on the motor right now)
because the 360 has a different one

just a heads up...this motor is still up for grabs BUT I till start on my 360 this weekend and there is a chance I might need some nuts or bolts off of the /6

and I am now also open to offers for parts is anyone is interested in bits or pieces
(unless of course Bruce speaks up and claims the whole thing)

most of this motor is still up for grabs
I will be pulling the pushrods out for a fellow member and maybe the fan spacer but everything else is still here

come and get it guys, I would hate to scrap this...but I will
some things still included
powersteering pump
carburetor
aircleaner
A/C compressor (don't know if it works or not)
alternator (not brand new but was working just fine, if it wasn't a single groove pulley I would have used it on the 360)

someone send me a PM on the AC compressor and the carb
wouldn't you know it, I deleted that PM

if whoever it was would send me another PM, I finally got round to weighing them and trying to get them boxed up and what not

it sounds like everything except the transmission is spoken for

I could use the intake mounting nuts and triangles and A/C pulley but if Im late, no prob.

if I cant figure out who called dibs on the A/C I can send you the pulley
ill give him another few days to contact me before I move on though

the triangles shouldn't be a problem though

the member who wanted the 225 hasn't responded to my PM so this is the last call
the whole thing is up for grabs again but in a week or so im throwing it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back