Not open for further replies.

mopardug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Good morning sportsfans, I hope that everyone is doing what they can to be safe.
We're going to be picking up a '04 2WD Quad Cab in the next week or so. She's a 3.7 with an automatic. Allegedly the motor is bad. We're going to flip her, so we don't need a rebuilt. It would be nice to see the engine run, but that's not a deal breaker. Knock on wood, but everyone that I've met thru this site has been great. And I thank Joey for that.
We can pop over & pick the engine up if you're no more than about 400 miles from 40601.
My cell is (859) 559-5106, & texting works best for me.
Thanks for looking, & take care everyone.

Good morning sportsfans, I hope that everyone is doing what they can to be safe.
We're going to be picking up a '04 2WD Quad Cab in the next week or so. She's a 3.7 with an automatic. Allegedly the motor is bad. We're going to flip her, so we don't need a rebuilt. It would be nice to see the engine run, but that's not a deal breaker. Knock on wood, but everyone that I've met thru this site has been great. And I thank Joey for that.
We can pop over & pick the engine up if you're no more than about 400 miles from 40601.
My cell is (859) 559-5106, & texting works best for me.
Thanks for looking, & take care everyone.

Try doing a search on here, it's a national database of salvage yards across North America and you can do a search by region for one by you... Some salvage yards will give you a short warranty....

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back