-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemichuck

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Maybe the wrong forum for this or maybe the wrong website altogether but I figure Mopar guys are Mopar guys so here we go.
I have some really cool but really oddball one off racing parts for the early Dakota 3.9 V6. I will put a quick list and will be happy to go into more detail on specific parts if someone is interested.

Modified Mopar M1 4 barrel intake manifold
Sheetmetal single 4 barrel tunnel ram intake
Custom made valley baffle plate.
Mechanical roller cam and lifters.
6 venolia flat top forged pistons
5 Mopar Performance aluminum rods(probably wouldn't re-use these)
crank trigger ignition with distributor
set of long tube headers for a tube chassis vehicle with 2 sets of collectors.
Deep oil pan with race oil pump and pick up
Set of heavily modified heads with stands milled to use W2 style stands tons of port work, large long stem valves with triple springs and race retainers. Harland sharp roller rocker arms and custom rocker shafts. Valve cover adaptors to mount cut down chevy aluminum valve covers.
A couple of extra sets of valves and springs.

This stuff will make a 3.9 rumble. The guy that built this had a total of $22000 invested before one of the aluminum rods broke and ended this project.
I would like to get $950 and freight. I will be at the Indy head service swap meet at Indianapolis the first week of March and could deliver it there. I will put photos on in a minute as soon as they upload

DSC00732_zps72bc21c6.jpg

what kind of power will this make? would it be a good street/strip setup for a valiant?

what kind of power will this make? would it be a good street/strip setup for a valiant?

Factory was 175 hp. So maybe 210. And yes it would make a good mild street strip setup with a huge cool/unique/wow factor.

If I wasn't broke Id buy them for Dad's Dakota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back