-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 318 I'm just gonna toss get rid of at the end of the week, all I want is the intermediate shaft, so if anyone needs parts from a 1970 318 shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do, I'm in northern Illinois and just looking to maybe get a little bit of cash for some of these parts to go out with buddies hahaha not make a killing.

Looking to delete my AC unit so I'm looking for alternator brackets from a non AC car. any chance you got em & if so how much with Shipping to CA 94577?

Unfortunately I believe this was out of an AC car so I would not have the parts you are looking for :/

You could sell lots of stuff! I would pull the valve covers, carb, rocker arm assemblies, timing cover, oil pan, any small hardware, pullies etc. Maybe even offer the engine for free after you are done.....or trade for a case of beer!

I'll take the camshaft thrust plate, mounting screws, and drip bracket for the timing chain. I can come pick it up. PM me.

sorry everybody but it's gone now. I hadn't seen these posts before, got rid of it about two weeks ago. gave it to a buddy, hope he makes money, he needs it more than I do

Well if you helped a buddy out a big high 5 to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back