318 time slip

-
There have been more questions asked about the all the specs of the engine, well now i know more about it, stock E Brock heads, pistons are KB 167s flat top bored .60 over, 0.016 in the hole for a grand total of 9.4 to 1 compression, stock rods, no windage tray, i will have the cam specs soon, but its not very big. the slowest pass i had this year was an 11.88.

20191013_132841.jpg

Where is that Jaw Par guy (.....j par). it's in the tweakin' and he thinks it's funny :D

:lol:
Holy Cow!!!! No 410 stroker needed ........ :D :D :poke::poke: j par
I found this from 10 months ago back when I was probably snowmobiling...
I wonder where else on the forum I've missed where 318hvtwf has been out bragging about what somebody (else) with a machine shop can do...
Where in the heck did I say you had to have a stroker to be able to have good ET's??...
Is this all about hidden Magic? Why isn't everybody's 318 doing tens in the quarter mile?

I found this from 10 months ago back when I was probably snowmobiling...
I wonder where else on the forum I've missed where 318hvtwf has been out bragging about what somebody (else) with a machine shop can do...
Where in the heck did I say you had to have a stroker to be able to have good ET's??...
Is this all about hidden Magic? Why isn't everybody's 318 doing tens in the quarter mile?
BWAHAHAAHAAHA …..

-
Back